Chapter 3

[To be Together]

[To be Together]

"Guys! His hands were moving! They were squeezing mine," said Jin enthusiastically. 

"Are you sure hyung?" Namjoon just did not want to get his hope up for nothing.

"Seriously, I felt it!" Jin said, smiling so widely like a mad man.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, but closed it immediately. The light blinded his eyes, it hurt a lot, but he couldn't say it out.

"Turn the lights off!"

Namjoon seemed to notice it and told someone to turn the light or at least turn a few lights off, dim up the room so Taehyung could comfortably open his eyes.

Slowly Taehyung opened his eyes. The first thing that he saw was the faces of his beloved members in front of him. All of them were staring at him with hopeful and tearful eyes.

"Tae, my baby," said Namjoon. He tried to keep himself strong most of the time, but not anymore. He wailed loudly as he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung wanted to talk, he really did. He wanted to call for his hyungs, but he couldn't. He wished he could though and he tried but his voice was not coming out.

Immediately Taehyung went panic. His heart monitor was going wild as he tapped Namjoon's shoulder. This alarted the members and they immediately pressed the button to call for the doctor or nurses.

"What's wrong Tae? What's wrong?"

"Are you sick anywhere else? Oh no, what is wrong?"

"Hyung, V hyung."

Everyone instantly panic and Taehyung's heart rate was not going down any time soon until the doctor came.

The doctor came and suggested Taehyung to lay down. He called Namjoon and the rest of the members to give Taehyung some space.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi, right now your body is experiencing shock. You had been asleep for more than 2 weeks, so it is quite possible that your body is not functioning as you wished it to be. But the condition is temporary, so there is no need to panic," explained the doctor.

After listening to the doctor's explanation, Taehyung felt much more relief and his heart beat rate went back to normal.

"Taehyung-ssi, I would like to ask you some questions, please answer me as honest as possible as this will affect your health. Can you hear my voice and can you understand me?"