ALL ABOARD!!

Nissan pov

"ouch,my stomach hurts and im dizzy the whole
room is swaying back and forth."i thought to

my self as i sat up.as my vison cleared i looked around the room.then i remebered what happend at the market.i started to panic.i jumped off the bed and started running towards the door. i looked out and my heart stoped."im on a ship,a pirates ship"i mumbled as .i opened the door as quitly as i could i hide behind some barrels .i started running towards the side of the ship.i didnt get far when i was graped by a very tall and very stong man.

   "where do you think your going?"said the man in a deep voice.

"away from you guys!let me go!this is kiddnapping!"i yell at the top of my lungs as the man throws me over his shoulder.i start hitting his back and keep on yelling.he walks to the room i just escaped from.i tried to hit his head or do something to make him drop me.he didn't instead he trew me on the bed and put chain around my right leg.locking it in place "why,why me i yell."as im on the verge of crying.

  he took a moment to think about what to say then sighed and

  He just looked at me and said "you will  be married to the priate prince,well if he approves of you that is.so until we get there stay quit and by a good girl okay"he tapped my chek and walked out.im dumb founded.

  "what is that suppose to mean"i mumbled under my breath.the days went by slow and my nerves were almost to there limit. i didnt eat anything they gave me nor drank anything.