3

Diavolo hasn't been feeling well in the slightest, the constant nausea of his other side taking over was becoming unbearable to him, like usual, he was sitting on the floor under a blanket, staring at a wall and feeling like his head was going to roll off, he needed to use Doppio for yet another important mission, he couldn't trust anyone else in the entire Passione after all.

His green eyes twitched as he felt another headache, he needed to get Doppio under control, this was becoming ridiculous.

Ever since you met that friendly stranger in the store, you've gotten awfully a lot of messages on your flip phone from him, but they were nothing too harmful of course.

He would send you good morning messages and good night ones too, adding smiley faces to them.

But, tonight seemed to be different, you left your phone on the counter for half an hour while cleaning dishes and your phone wouldn't stop beeping the message sounds, after finally checking who had been sending you messages, of course, it had been Doppio, the first one started innocently enough.

"Hey~! Have any plans for tonight? I'm planning on watching Forrest Gump! :) "

Pressing down on your phone you scrolled down to see more messages, which made you feel odd.

"Hello??"

"Is something wrong? :("

Maybe he was just worried? You continued to scroll down on your flip phone so you could type an answer to him, but before you did you looked at the last message he sent you.

"Hey, do you think I could kill you?"

What did that even mean? It made you confused, you got yet another notification and watched as the next text came up.

"*Kiss -Oops! apologizes haha."

You still felt confused about that but you let it slide, he was just joking around after all, and it was normal to make typing mistakes.

"Hey! Sorry for the late reply I was a little busy haha, oh yeah have you seen Forrest Gump before?" You sent him a message, not even a minute passed and you got a reply, "yeah actually but it's a good movie so why not watch it another time? :)"

"Yeah I guess, what's your favorite part of the movie?" You sent him the message and put down your phone as you continued on with your chores for today.

Not knowing someone was staring at your apartment window down from the street, holding a flip phone in his hand, which started suddenly shaking, "I sure feel like a million bucks today! She's so amazing!" Doppio stated while feeling a rush of adrenaline in his veins.

Holding a bright grin on his face he began to type his answer, his fingers rapidly pressing on the buttons, as he typed his legs seemed to move on his own as he found himself walking towards a dark alleyway, as the shadow hit his form, he stopped as his eyes twitched, and then rolled to the back of his head.

Diavolo started breathing heavily as he pressed his back to the wall, looking at the phone in his hands with a terrified expression, "what in the hell are you doing to us? This has to be a curse!" He glanced around finally noticing where he was.

He had lost the sight of Doppio for mere ten minutes and that fool had made his way here, over to you.

It was becoming a struggle for him to control himself.

He glanced down at the phone, seeing the text Doppio was about to send to you.

"well, I like the part where you could be the Jenny to my Forrest ;)."

Diavolo sighed as he began deleting the message, "Idiot. Absolute idiot." He destroyed the phone, slamming it to the ground and stomping on it, he nor Doppio had time for things like this, if this would continue on he would have to erase you.

He took a deep breath as he focused, and soon Doppio was back. 

He glanced down in confusion, "oh- oh no!" He picked up broken pieces of the phone from the ground and felt dread in his heart, "I need to buy a new one-" He then heard a cell phone go off somewhere, he began making the sound as well, picking the broken phone from the ground and pressing it to his ear and making the picking up sound.

"Doppio, I have a mission for you."