4

You haven't heard from that Doppio in a while, not that you really seemed to remember or think about him that much, it's been quite a busy week for you.

Currently, you were at your office job getting ready to print out some work files until you were stopped by one of your coworkers, "Hey someone left a gift for you at the front desk." You gave them a puzzled look before deciding to make your way to see what was going on.

An embarrassment took over as you noticed a bouquet of different colored tulips on the counter, "are these from your boyfriend?" Your manager asked jokingly, you stared at the flowers for a moment.

"No, Bruno knows better than send me flowers to my job." You told him, he seemed to look confused at this, "do you want me to throw them away for you?" He asked you only nodded while sighing, "yes, that would be great, thank you." 

He nodded while picking up the flowers, you headed back to finish the task, still wondering who would even know to send you flowers to your work.

Turning on the printer, you leaned against the wall waiting for the old thing to boot up, seeing that no one seemed to be around, you decided to take out your flip phone, going to your contacts, and finding the man you needed to talk to.

Hoping he would pick up his phone, you held the phone to your ear while looking at the printer, the thing was still just waking up.

"Hello love, everything alright?" A soothing voice came through the phone, easing your worries away, "well, not really, do you know anything about tulips?" You asked him, "tulips? Well, I do know they symbolize 'perfect deep love'-"

"Wait, Bruno, did you really send me those flowers?" You asked him in a concerned tone, "what?" his voice turned into a slightly shocked one, "you do know that I really don't like to be embarrassed, not especially while I'm working, I'm trying to keep things as professional as possible." You said in a tired tone while looking at the printer, "I understand this very clearly [Y/N], but I do have to inform you that I haven't sent any flowers to you." He told you in a serious tone, you could imagine him looking at you with those ocean eyes he had, the ones you fell in love with. 

You let out a long sigh, "I believe you, I don't think you'd have a reason to lie, but who could it be?" You heard silence from the other side of the line, "Bruno?" You asked, "do you want me to pick you up? Tell your superior you'll be going home early." You stayed silent for a moment, the tone of his voice, he seemed to be concerned, "I wanna take you somewhere." His tone became comforting again, "aren't you sly about taking me on a date," you held a small smile on your lips, "maybe I have missed you, love." 

You turned to see the printer, shutting down after failing to boot itself up, you gave up, "well good sir, I guess I have to accept." You laughed softly, "I'll see you in twenty minutes, then." 

Doppio stood under a bus stop, glancing at the map and then towards the large building in front of him, "I hope this is the correct place," he muttered, he could see someone exiting through the back door, holding something in their hands.

A silent realization came to him, which made him slowly approach the person who was walking towards the trash cans, hiding behind the corner, he watched a man toss a bouquet into the trash, Doppio could see the name tag connected to the said flowers, [Y/N].

With nothing holding him back, he walked to the man whose back was turned against him, silently picking up an empty trash bag from the ground, feeling unknown anger within him.

Walking out of the building you could see Bruno standing against the car, his concerned expression changed into a caring one, "there you are, shall we go?" He asked, you could see someone else on the back seat, you let out a laugh, "you brought Narancia with you?" 

You saw the said teen press his face against the car window while excitedly waving at you, "well I needed to pick him up, I'll drop him off at some point, but never mind, come now." He motioned you to get into the car, and you did, getting the seat in the passenger side of the car, as you were closing the door, you glanced at the office building, seeing someone coming from behind the back of the building, they looked familiar to you yet.

You blinked, now seeing no one there, "everything alright? You look like you've seen a ghost!" 

Narancia asked you in a curious tone, you glanced towards the black-haired teen, "don't worry about it orange." You laughed softly, "hey don't call me that!" He pouted, while Bruno smiled.

"Why did she go into the car with them? They must be her friends then." Doppio muttered while wiping his hand to his sweater, he hadn't done anything wrong, to him, it was just a small little slip, it wasn't serious, right? He could hear a phone coming from somewhere.

This time he ignored it.