✈︎ Chapter Seven

Jeno walks to school with a smile on his face, he earned different kinds of expressions back. Some were not so nice ones, but that's okay as he says.

He enters the school doors heading to the office knocking on the door politely, the door opened with a lady answering it smiling at him.

"Hello there young man, what can I help you with?" She asked stepping aside letting the (secret) demon in the office.

Jeno bowed down respectfully to both the principal and the lady, "uhm, may I ask for my locker number and my class schedule?" He said with his voice small.

The principal smiled and went through some files before asking, "may I ask for your name?" Glancing up back to the blue haired boy with his glasses slipping down on his nose.

"Lee Jeno"

With a nod, the principal pushed his glasses back up to his nose and continued rummaging through the files before grabbing one of them checking it carefully.

"Ah, yes Lee Jeno. One of the two new kids, here's your schedule and if you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask." The principal winked playfully handing out the class schedule.

The lady hands him a key for his locker and nodded along, "thank you sir and ma'am!" Jeno beams excitedly nonetheless yet quite odd since usually, people would've been sulking or something.

The two adults laughed at him gleefully with their hearts warming from the sweet smile that was also accompanied by his eyes turning into sweet crescents.

"Of course, good luck on your first day kid." The lady said patting him on the back to which he laughed at before exiting the room.

He holds the class schedule that was given to him as he walks in the hallways totally not focusing on where the hell he's going.

Too busy memorizing and learning his schedules, he bumps into someone's broad chest as he stumbled back with his nose scrunched up.

"Oop– sorry Mr." He said once he looked up meeting a bothered face with the boy's eyebrows knitted together angrily.

"Watch where the fuck you're going newbie." The boy spat, like quite literally, very disgusting. Before walking off with another boy following behind him.

The other boy glanced back with an apologetic look and turns back continuing to follow his friend like a lizard's tail.

"Well that was mean," Jeno mumbled to himself ignoring the eyes from the other people in the hallway, clearly used to it but never knowing as to why.

He wipes the spit that got on to his face with his sleeve and glances at the time, atleast he's not late.

Sighing, he checks the given schedule to him and murmurs to himself as quietly as possible trying to memorize the words and numbers.

Even though he hasn't been in class yet or class hasn't even started, he already looks and feels like it has– considering he's trying his best to memorize a simple thing without getting distracted.

It's hard for him not to though, you can't really blame him here. It's first time being on earth for more than quick 15-30 minutes and without going here as a demon.

Also, not going here to witness his friends and his father make a person's life miserable whilst theirs were completely opposite and satisfied with their "work".

It's weird, walking around freely and not feeling the surging power in him whenever. It might sound weak, but for him, he doesn't even care.

It's his first day, so he can't really say much other than liking the feeling of roaming around on earth as a human that has a purpose here instead of a demon being a bystander of tragedies.

He finally founds his designated class and knocks on the opened door lightly, "hello?" He calls softly looking around to see his supposed classmates in this class already chit chatting while the teacher isn't here yet.

A man chuckled behind him and ruffled his hair, "must be new I suppose," he said making the blue haired boy blush embarrassingly.

"Well don't fret too much kid, nobody really cares of what others do for the most part here, just enter and no one would bother you," he shrugged and enters first passing by the shy boy.

Jeno kept his words in mind, just in case you know? He shrugged to himself with a hum and enters the room as well.

He finds a seat next to the window after he asked a few others in the room if the seat was already occupied or not. Which is surprisingly not.

Smiling, he thanks them and takes a seat on the spot he wanted. He places his backpack on the floor beside his feet against the wall.

He mentally reminds himself to check his locker and drop some things there since his bag was sort of full thanks to his friends and Satan, who didn't stop asking if he's alright before dashing off to who knows where.

He waits patiently and gets his things ready for this specific class, Math, what a great way to start off the day.

He might of totally forgotten Haechan's words of how the Math subject is basically suicide for their mental health and he thinks that's probably one of the reasons why he gets annoyed.

(The other reason is Mr. Show–off–cocky–wannabe–bitchy–ass Park Jisung, son of Hades.)

✈︎

Meanwhile, in a nearby house, same neighborhood, a raven haired boy groans with yawn as he turned around to shut the stupid alarm clock off.

Once he finishes rubbing his eyes, he stands up so fast he got light-headed for a moment before regaining his composure again and dashes off to change as he saw the time.

"Fuck."

He stumbled to the floor as he puts on his jeans with a struggle, his shirt was wrinkled so he decided to grab a leather jacket to cover it up.

"You're a dumbass Na Jaemin," he mumbled to himself before chuckling. "And you already fucked up on the first day, very responsible of you." He rolled his eyes.

He quickly snatches an apple from the kitchen and quite literally zooms out of the house before running back to lock the door with his keys, "see Winwin? I don't lose my keys so fuck you." He grins.

Adjusting his backpack, he takes a quick sniff on his armpit and shrugs afterwards, "not too bad. I'll shower after school," he mumbled and continued his way to school. Late.

✈︎

Sorry for very late update, I got so tired and a bit tipsy from the party and it literally just ended.

So I typed this so fast and random, tbh I don't even know what the fuck I wrote– but uh– here :)