8♫︎

"And now my baby needs a reward for his bravery" Taehyung rasps in Jungkook's ear with his deep voice.

Jungkook could sense the smirk on his lips thought he couldn't see Taehyung's face. The other members had gone for their own business. "Yeshhh baby koo needs his reward." Jungkook squeals out cutely.

Jungkook closed his eyes waiting for reward, but what Taehyung did was carry him, take him bridal style to the washroom. He placed him on the counter of the washroom near the sink. "What a pity that we'll have to destroy this restroom today" Taehyung says and receives a chuckle from Jungkook.

Taehyung stands in between Jungkooks leg kissing him harshly yet passionately, Taehyung's tongue exploring places inside the younger's mouth which even he didn't know existed Jungkook pulls away to catch breath but Taehyung continues towards his neck sucking and biting on his neck, leaving dark purple love bites behind. Jungkook moans softly by his actions. Soon a loud moans escapes his mouth when Tae sucks on particular spot. Taehyung's pants were tightening by each second so was Jungkook's.

Jungkook's hands were pulling Taehyung's hair. "T-tae-tae" Jungkook moans out but Taehyung bites hard on his neck and says "Call me daddy bunnyboi"

"Ye-yes daddy, can we go to the dorm?" Jungkook asks to recieve a negative reply. "All I want is you and I want you right here."  Taehyung says while unbuttoning his red colored silk shirt. His shirt was half open, Taehyung starts to lick from his abs to his nipples sucking on them while his left hand playing with the other one.

Jungkook lets out sensual voices and deep moans. "Da-ddy please not here" he cried out. "okay then in his cubicle Taehyung says and takes him. Jungkook's legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist while Taehyung's hands supporting Jungkook's weight by his ass. Their lips still attached to each other.

Taehyung dropped Jungkook slightly so that their crotches were causing a friction together. Jungkook yelped from this, moving more intensely desperate for pleasure and friction.