Epilogue -1😘

"Yibo! Let go!" Xiao Zhan cried out when Yibo pinned his hands above his head. "Yahh Wang Yibo, I hate you." Xiao Zhan said, out of breath.

"No.You love me." Yibo said as he kept peppering Xiao Zhan's face with kisses. Xiao Zhan giggled when Yibo nuzzled his face in his neck.

"Yibo , please! I have to make breakfast."Xiao Zhan giggles non stop. His laughter filled the whole bedroom.

"Can we please just cuddle today?" Yibo asks when he stops kissing Xiao Zhan.. 

Xiao Zhan poked Yibo's cheek making he pouted cutely.

"No. You have work today."

"I can tell dad that I'm sick." Yibo stated and that made Xiao Zhan froze for a while. His eyes shaking with fear all of sudden and that something in Yibo spark. He knows he shouldn't mention about being sick. Xiao Zhan doesn't like it because he's fear to lose Yibo once again.

Yibo still remembered when he had discharge, Xiao Zhan took a good care of him and everytime Yibo mention that he's sick or something, Xiao Zhan  will burst out in tears. It's true that he still felt sick before because his rib sometimes will throb painfully when he did something. Xiao Zhan will cry in worried everytime he heard Yibo groaned in pain. Even though Yibo had convince Xiao Zhan that he's okay, but the tears still evidence in his eyes. It make Yibo hurt to see someone he loved so much crying.

"Hey hey, I'm sorry okay. I won't mention it again." Yibo said softly while cupping Xiao Zhan's face.

"Please don't do that again." Xiao Zhan  whispers, a little sobs escaping his lips.

"Okay, I promise darling." He promised and peck Xiao Zhan on the lip. "Let's make a breakfast together." He added. Xiao Zhan nods and Yibo lifted him up, bridal style.

****

I still can't believe that finally Yibo is here, with me. I thought that when he's involved in that accident I had lost him completely. I can't tear my eyes away from his bloody body. His body felt cold even I try to pull him in my embrace. The rain that poured down heavily only makes his body colder. I still remember everyone was panicking there, but the only sound I could here was Yibo saying he loves me. That day, I'm regretting for pushing him away. I was lying. I never loved anyone. Only Yibo and Yibo that own my heart.

Since the first day he's officially become my husband, I vowed to myself that he's my first and last love. When I witness Yibo's body weakening that day, I was afraid that I didn't get a chance to say that I love him dearly.

"Baby, you sit here. I will make us breakfast." Yibo said as he put me down on the stool at the kitchen. I just nod my head and watched as he wore my lemon colour apron and start preparing for our breakfast.

I'm in love. I am really in love. I loved him so much that it hurt when he's cheating on me before. I know how much he hate me before because I ruin his dream. His dream of marrying the love of his life. I cannot do anything. I admit I don't want this because I also have my own dream. I also want to marry someone that I love, but because I felt indebted to the Wang family, I fulfill their wish of wanting me marrying their only son. I know my decision will only make me suffer because Yibo only love Jiyang. I felt really hurt when Yibo brought his boyfriend home. That time, I can only crying until I fell asleep.

Speaking of Jiyang , after the accident I didn't meet him. I don't even have time to think about him until Sehun point it out one day.