Seven

This chapter is getting Too much bore....
I feel also......😔

______________________

The morning in China was so peaceful, Sehun thought. Its been years since he woke in this morning in China.

To remember again the memories, he thought that the last time when he was 9. He found himself smiling to that. He could feel the stare that was given to him by people in the cafe that he was currently seated. But he pays them no attention. He didn’t mind if they thought he's some sort of insane guy who was smiling and grinning from ear to ear that they couldn’t see the cause of it. They didn’t need to know. Its none of their business anyway.

Sehun took a sipped from his coffee when suddenly he heard the bell at the door ring and its took his attention. It was Yibo. He smiles but then its flatter as he notice another figure beside the latter, their figure intertwined, It’s Jiyang.

Sehun didn’t carver a smile when both of them took their seat across of Sehun. He was frowning while staring at them.

"Hey, Hunnie! When did you comeback?" Jiyang asks, snapping he from his own thought. He averted his eyes to Jiyang who was smiling brightly. He's really fond of that smile back then but that moment he felt disgust to see it. He wished to wash that smile away. Not that he hates Jiyang. Not that he didn’t want to see Jiyang happy but well you know about Yibo's current status meanwhile Yibo was smiling all too brightly with Jiyang by his side. Sure, he knew about their relationship and when he for the first time heard that his friends were dated each other he felt happy and support them, but now its change. He wasn’t sure if he should support their relationship or not.

"What's with that face Hunnie?" Yibo asks. He felt weird looking at Sehun's expression. Its rare to see Sehun that way because most of the time Sehun acted all bubbly and always show his adorable boxy grin.

"Nothing." He sighs. "It just I thought that you already have a husband and you should already forgetting about Jiyang." He continues, folding his arm across his chest.

"What's wrong with you?" Jiyang asks frowning . He felt hurt with Sehun.
"There is nothing wrong with me. But what's wrong with you two?" Sehun hissed. "You know he's already have a husband Jiyang but why you still want him?" Sehun mocks.

"He's not love his husband so stop fucking acting that you care about their marriage. It will destroy after all."
"Jiyang!" Sehun shouts in disbelief.
Jiyang was smirking at him.

"Jiyang! Sehun! Please!" Yibo hissed with a gritting teeth. Everyone was looking at them and Yibo was trying to hold himself from exploding. He didn’t want to cause any trouble even that moment he's already clenched his fist and was ready to punch Sehun on the face but thinking that he still his best friend, he couldn’t bring himself so do that.

"Fine! I'm sorry. Its not my business to care about your marriage." Sehun sighed in defeated. He should stop acting this way because he didn’t want to ruin the friendship that they had built.

"Yeah, better keep that in mind." Jiyang mocked. Sehun rolled his eyes, felt annoyed with Jiyang who giving him that sly smile.

DING!!

The message's tone alert Sehun. He tear his gaze away from Jiyang and unlocked his phone that he put it on the table since he arrived at the cafe.

When he read the message he couldn’t help himself from grinning. He had waited for the reply since last night.

From: Xiao Zhan🌻

Hey, nice to meet you too. Yeah, I also hope to meet you again soon :)

Enen just the text message with that smile emotion already made Sehun's heart beating faster, he couldn’t imagine if Xiao Zhan already standing  in front of him.

"Yahh, Oh Sehun! Could it be the message from someone special?" Yibo smirks
"Sehun already have someone special?" Jiyang asks, half shouting.
Sehun already blushing with the question.

"N- no. Its just from my friend."
Sehun stuttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well.Maybe, what his friends said will become true one day.

************

Two weeks had passed. Along this two weeks,  Xiao Zhan just stayed at home. What should he did other than staying at home? He didn’t have work anymore. Xiao Zhan signed when it came through his mind.

The whole time he was at home, he just did what he should do. Cleaning the house, watching tv, sleeping and cooking. Talking about cooking, he will always cook for Yibo. He tried to take care of Yibo's food intake. And he felt happy that Yibo still ate what he cooks eventho he didn’t eat at most of the time.

I love you, I love you, I love you, Xiao Zhan kept chanting those words as a remained to himself not to give up.

Yet, along two weeks also Xiao Zhan learns something. He learns about his certain guy named Jiyang. He learns that Jiyang was his husband’s boyfriend. Its hurt told know it but he tried to smile to that.

When he first landed his eyes on Jiyang, he thought that Jiyang was really beautiful. His smile can charm anyone. Maybe, that was why Yibo fell  in love with the latter, Xiao Zhan thought.
That made Xiao Zhan felt horrible. He felt guilty for him because he was sure Jiyang was blaming for him taking his boyfriend away. Xiao Zhan ever thought, if only he disagree with the idea of marrying Wang Yibo, he was sure Jiyang will live happily with Yibo Even now he still can see how happy they were, but still Xiao Zhan felt that he was at fault.

The more hurting part when he knew about their relationship was when Yibo, at most of the time will bring Jiyang home. No, scratched that part even yes he was hurting to see Jiyang and Yibo acting all lovey-dovey in front of him.

Then, even he was hurting, there's still something that can make the frown on his face to fade away and replace with a smile. Its Sehun! Along this two weeks also he kept texting with Sehun.

Its all started when Xiao Zhan replied to Sehun's message and then they kept texting with each other. During this time, Xiao Zhan couldn’t stop smiling and giggling to Sehun's messages. It was funny to text with the latter and it made Xiao Zhan to forget every thing that hurting him even just in a short time. Sehun asks him to going out together but Xiao Zhan refused. Not that he didn’t want to meet Sehun but just look at himself! His face had bruises and its still new and even Xiao Zhan put make up on, its still visible. So, Xiao Zhan gave a reason to Sehun that he was busy with work and promise to make it up some other time.

And by some other time, he didn’t expects that Sehun will ask again after two weeks they had been texting. Xiao Zhan kept thinking about it. His bruises on the face already faded that he can put some make up on to some part that still had a clear evidence of bruise. But the problem here was, how he will Yibo? What if Yibo get mad at him? There's a lot possible things could happen.

He was deep in thought when suddenly he felt something on his leg and it made him froze on the spot. The gripped on the glass that he had been held, tighten. He looks down and he was guessing right. It was a white fury cat was nuzzling its head on his leg. How can the cat be in this house? Xiao Zhan thought. Then he remembered that he opened the back door and forgot to close it back.

Then, when the cat was about to cling on his leg. Xiao Zhan screamed in horror and the glass in his hand fell, crashing on the floor.

Forgot about the glass that already shattered into pieces, Xiao Zhan wants to run away from the cat as he could feel that his nose starts to feel ticklish. He couldn’t wait any longer or he will keep sneezing. When he wanted to run away from that cat, he steps on the broken glass. He yelps in pain as he also fell on the floor. He looks at his foot and its already bleeding. He cried in pain but his cried became wild when the cat approached him and nuzzling its head on him.

"What happened here?" A voice got Xiao Zhan attention.

_______________Good night😴😴 guys