𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝓐𝓾 (𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐗 𝐋𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐫𝐮𝐦)

It was a Beautiful Morning In the Neighborhood as Lia Woke up Suddenly By The Sound Of her Sister banging on the door as she sighed

"Im Coming! Im Coming!" Lia woke up not Noticing The Timer on Her wrist as she went and Opened the Door "What?"

Her Twin Sister Luna Noticed Something As she Looked At Her Sister's Wrist "Hey Whats That Ok Your Wrist? Its Like a Timer."

Lia Raised an Eyebrow As she Looked at Her wrist and Her Eyes Widened "A T-Timer? What does this mean? It wasnt here Before-"

Luna examined her wrist "Its a Soulmate Timer..It shows when will u meet your soulmate!" She smiled

"Oh alright then..Well Im Gonna Go Outside its snowing after All.." Lia grabbed her scarf and wore it as she got downstairs and walked out Looking at The Timer As it Goes Down every Second "Huh?..Its going down..Whos My Soulmate Anyways.." She thinked To Herself as she walked through the Thick Snow.

Meanwhile Aaron looked at his wrist as he Was inside his house without a shirt On "...Timer? I didnt knew those Soulmate things were real but.." He was Distracted By Aphmau Hugging Him as He looked at Her "Hm?"

Aphmau glared at him "A-Aaron! Stop looking at your Wrist..im sure its nothing.."

"Your Right.." Aaron Looked At her and Smiled as He sighed and Thinked to Himself "dont worry..im gonna Find You soon. My soulmate"

Cliff Hanger bish- xD
Huehue))