sorting

you are walking down the hall when u found the greeting hall. Dumblore says come in y/n granger come in. You walk inside. Y/n take a seat on the stool. You sit down. They put the hat on you. BETTER SLYTHRREIN! You smirk. Pansy and draco whisper. Drayy how can that mudblood get slythrein shes a granger. Pansy dont worry she wont fit in. You hear them and sit down next to draco to anger pansy. Ugh shes here. Well i am here you see. Better get used to it honey i will be here you wink. You go to umbriges office. Hello miss. Hello. Wheres my dorm? You will sharing a dorm with draco malfoy. But- No buts now go or you will clean the potion caldoren. Fine.. You go to your dorm draco is in the living room. You were about to go to your room when. Princess come here and NEXT to me. O-okay. You sit down. What do you want malfoy. I will state rules.. Okay. He puts his cold hand on your thigh. We WILL get along  understood pup. First of all get your cold hand off my thigh! He grips his hand tighter not letting you move. Your about to say something but he cuts you off. Listen up granger i will not let you move if you dont listen princess. What do you want. Help me get rid of pansy act like your dating me. No. He grips tighter and gets rope. I'll tie you up. Let me go. No. He calls blaise. He comes. What draco. Help me punish this bad pup. Okay what do you want me to do. Hold her head and arms back  so i can tie her up. Alright. He holds your head. Draco ties you up really tight. Thank you grab the ball gag. Okay. He grabs it from blaise. Princess never say no mudblood im your master whoever is my roomate WILL obey me. He puts the ball gag on you. What shall i start with. I know he gives draco a knife. Knife play huh. Sure. He rolls up your robe. Blaise can you wait in my room you'll hear her scream anyway. Sure draco. He rolls up your robe completely and takes off your underwear. I see your juicy puss. You try cross your legs but the rope stops you. Stop moving pup. He licks your puss. Now ill do knife play. He carves his name in your thigh. You scream and its loud enough it goes through the gag. He slaps you. Blaise comes out your dressed again. Draco i dont think she can take anymore. Yeah she cant. And also your sleeping with me. He picks you up and sets you down on his bed. He takes out the ball gag. Will you obey me now. Y-yes. Good look at you tied up and powerless. Can i just sleep. Fine.