Liking Matt.

(On the podcast Brian said he and Stacey got a little drunk went to the concert and then went backstage, Stacey met the band members they all had fun and eventually Stacey and him went back to their hotel room. Stacey actually accidently booked a room with one bed. But Q and her are such great friends, obviously nothing happend. But I made this alternative ending, it's pure fiction.)

Brian's P.O.V:

"I can't believe you got backstage passes, Bri!" Stacey kept repeating as they drove up there.

"I know Matt sure is... Lovely." I felt my heart beat against my chest every time he came into my mind.

When we arrived we were a little early. I wanted to was away this crush so I could actually enjoy the concert "Drink?" I offered Stacey.

"You got the tickets, I'll buy the drinks" she insisted. Buy the time the songs were over and it was time for us to go backstage we were both a bit drunk. "Hi" Stacey acted so girlish, not like she acts around me. I got a bit jealous when Matt payed attention to her more than me, maybe I shouldn't have told him how big of a fan she was.

We weren't there for long there was a whole line of people waiting to meet them. Matt hugged Stacey goodbye and then extended his arm out to me. I studied it thinking is that all I'm getting, a handshake?

He grabbed my hand then pulled me into a tight embrace "That's more like it." I thought to myself.

He whispered in my ear "Room 32 at the hotel down the road. I'll be there if you get lonely." He let go of our hug and winked at me "Well nice seeing you again Brian." He grinned as he turned around to meet other fans.

Again he left me speechless, the opposite to Stacey who couldn't stop thanking me. On out way back to the hotel I tierd thinking up excuses to leave and meet Matt. I could say that I just wanted a walk, or there was an emergency. How could I pull this off?

We walked to the hotel because we were too drunk to drive and it was only down the road. When we got there Stacey just crashed out straight away. I turned the lights on, there was only one bed. "Stacey" I groaned "you only booked a room with one bed" as I rolled my eyes. 

Then I realised, this is my excuse to leave, this is my excuse to go see Matt! I turned the lights off and whisperd goodbye to my dear friend "Sweet dreams, Stacey."