🌱 : instagram live

[fluff 🐥]

.: 🍼 :.

"is y/n an ahgase?" jackson reads from his livestream, scrolling through the various comments, "of course she is!"

you smile at your husband's happy face, his eyes twinkling whenever his fans ask him questions about you.

shifting from your position on the living room couch, you move jackson with you so that he has his arm wrapped around you again.

"do you want to read any of the comments?" jackson asks, turning his head to look at you, "you can talk to my fans!"

"you look adorable," you giggle, pushing his cheeks together and watching him pout, "but wouldn't they want to watch you instead?"

jackson playfully glares and juts out his lip.

"they are not fans if they don't like you," he tells you, pressing his cheek against the side of your face, "and they should expect to see more of you."

you duck your head slightly, trying to cover the blush forming on your cheeks.

"you should still talk to them," you say, resting your chin on his shoulder, "i'm fine watching."

jackson wraps his free arm around you and doesn't say anything else, only kissing the top of your head repeatedly.

"but they want to talk about you," jackson finally whines, "they want to talk to you."

you look up and jackson's pouty face meets yours.

"you sure?" you ask, reading the comments, "it's not just you?"

"mhm," jackson hums, already starting to hand you his phone, "they already love you."

"hi," you smile at the screen, resting your face against jackson's chest.

"what do you guys want to know about me?" you ask as several heart-eyed emojis fly by.

"y/n's talking to herself, you guys," jackson giggles from above you, "someone better start recording their screen."

"but you wanted me to talk to them," you look up, jutting out your lower lip, "and now you're making fun of me?"

"i made y/n do super sexy aegyo!" jackson squeals, ignoring your pout and moving into the frame, "isn't she the most adorable person ever?"

"not funny," you whine, resting jackson's head gently on your shoulder, "next time you better act cute for the camera."

jackson doesn't answer, only snuggling further into the crook of your neck.

"are you going to get your instagram account verified?" you read from the screen.

pausing a little, and resting your chin on jackson's head to think, you finally answer.

"probably not," you smile, kissing jackson's hair, "i'm not popular or famous or anything like that."

jackson starts to tilt his head to look at you, his eyes narrowing in your direction.

"what?" you ask, noticing his wary expression, brushing some hair out of his eyes.

"you have me, though," jackson puffs out his cheeks, "and you still don't consider yourself famous?"

"but you already follow me," you smile when jackson's bottom lip juts out more, "and fans already know who i am."

"you are so cute," jackson whispers, wrapping his arms around your torso, "no wonder everyone likes you."

"i'm the lucky one," you reply, kissing him on the forehead, "but right now, your fans want to talk to us."

"only you," jackson snuggles into the crook of your neck, keeping his tilted upward so he can stare at your pretty face, "they saw me enough already."

you turn your attention back to the screen as you start answering fan's questions once more, running your fingers through jackson's hair whenever he interjects too much.

finally, when the questions come to an end, the comments once again filling up with green hearts and smiling emojis, you turn to jackson so that he can wrap up the live.

except you find him sleeping on your shoulder, his eyes closed and lips pouty, body wrapped around you.

"it looks like he fell asleep," you smile, looking down as jackson stirs in his sleep, "but i think i can turn this off..."

you look around the screen searching for the way to exit. a few seconds later, you wave at the screen.

"it was really nice talking to you guys," you whisper, afraid to wake up jackson, "i'll see you guys next time!"

simling at the camera, you finally exit out of the live, putting jackson's phone on the coffee table in front of you.

looking down at the sleeping baby in your arms, you slowly lay down on the couch so that you two are a tangled mess of limbs.

"i love you," you whisper, pressing a kiss against jackson's face.

as you settle in, you notice how jackson is curled up against you, and how his lips are pressed against your neck.

smiling, you press one last kiss against his hair before falling asleep.

.: 🍼 :.

mark's going to post his second yt video today!! yay!

i hope you all are staying safe and healthy. february's finally here 😣