🌱 : dating jackson would include:

[fluff 🐥]

.: 🍼 :.

╰  hugs and cuddles because jackson can never stop showing how much he cares about you. no matter what you're doing, he'll always be right there, making sure you feel comfortable with just a hug. cuddles and hugs are an unbeatable combo when the two of you are lounging around on the couch, snuggling into each other.

╰   goofing off with each other is also noticeable. sometimes, jackson will make you laugh until your sides hurt so much that you're bending over. goofing off helps both of you relax and unwind since you two are always there for each other.

╰  tickling and playful wrestling on the couch or bed. it doesn't matter where, but there's always time for being a silly mess when jackson's your boyfriend. he'll make sure to play fairly since everyone knows how strong he can be.

╰   just playing with each other's hair because why not? he'll run his finger through your hair randomly or during sexy times. same for you, but more so when he's laying down on your lap.

╰  kisses at the most random times. sometimes you'll be talking through the night about your future plans, and jackson'll just take your hand and sweetly kiss it, reassuring you that he'll be there when you plan of doing that one big dream of yours.

╰  talking to plants because jackson will never let down coco eating his beloved bob. "i swear when we're parents, i'll let youngjae's kids know how much heartbreak their dad caused me... wait a minute... did i just say we'll be parents? oh..."

╰  trying out different viral challenges on the internet because they're fun or crazy or weird. you and jackson will also make sure to check out fan-made versions of jackson's original challenges, no matter which social media platform.

╰  having pillow fights at night because they're just fun and a way to lose your mind over how immature you both still are at heart. "did i just hit you in the face? please don't be mad at me... i'm sorry!"

╰  spoiling each other with gifts because it's never enough to buy just one thing for your significant other. you have to make sure that they constantly feel like royalty. "no, y/n, it's not too expensive, i just love you so much."

╰  arguing about how much time jackson should spend at the studio, not because you're selfish, but because you're concerned about his health. "jackson, please come home. it's too late and it's not good for your body to stay awake for this long."

╰  jackson worrying about your mental health when you're really concerned about him.

╰  making up after your stubborn minds can finally understand one another. expect staying in bed for the night, entangling your limbs. the next morning, you'll be cuddled and pampered by your one and only.

╰  jackson taking you on fancy vacations where the two of you will stick together like glue for the entire time. expect visiting places in the daytime and staying under the sheets for the entire night.

╰  him proposing after so much time spent together because how could he not love you? you, of course, would say yes because no one can say no to this big baby.

╰  "i love you, y/n."

╰  "i love you too, jackson."

.: 🍼 :.

i published the second chapter!