Chapter 33

Ae-ra's POV...

My eyes got widen when I saw that in meeting Suho was sitting beside his father. He smiled and other bussiness persons greeted me while standing up from the chairs.
I changed my expression into a stone face as it is my expression when it comes work.

I sit beside my father and he smiled at me.
After all the greetings and preparations, the deals and sharings presentation start.

Suho's POV....

I was really nervous that time. It wasn't my first bussiness meeting but it was my first meeting with other companies CEO and chairmen. I was really nervous but when I saw Ae-ra in the room, my all nervousness get dissolved in seconds. After sometime some presentations over shares and deal started and I looked at Ae-ra.
She was so cool at that time. She was looking good even with that cold face. She was not paying any attention over presentation and was scrolling her phone and just taking some glimpse of the presentation when it comes graphs and charts.

"So I think, Park Ujangmin will deal on this matter." The ambassador of Jang company said.

Her dad looked at her were saying her to handle the further work. She stood up after putting her phone aside and taking out the pendrive from her laptop.
She walked towards the computer and inserted her pendrive into it.
When the file opened, my eyes got wide open. Whole meeting room went  on silent mode.

"This is the real chart of shares thst Jang company had buy from the other companies. Lily company has gave 30 percent of shares, Kim groups have dealed 10 percent of their shares, Sophie groups have gave 10 percent and rest of the shares that includes 50 percent are of Park's. I want to ask what shares are you talking about that we have bought from you?" She said while taking steps towards Jang Ujangnim and leaned down towards him after putting the hands on the table looking straight into the eyes of Mr. Jang.

I saw that people started gossiping over it. Before the someone could say anything, Ae-ra stood straight, and while walking to the front of the table she spoke up..

"So the chart that you saw earlier was of 2014. Means of last year. I think The Jang company have not made any presentation or done any homework for today." She looked at the faces who have an angry experience and trying to avoid the eyes of other people.
"So if Jang company is still not paying the amount that it had borrowed from Park's then get ready for raid tomorrow." She smiled and sat on her seat.

After some more discussions and presentations, meeting finally got more.
I stretched my arms and got up. I saw that Mr. Park and my dad were talking to each other before I could see Ae-ra, someone dragged me into a cabin and made me sit on the chair.

"I never thought that most famous Idol Mr. Kim Jun Myeon would be here to attend business meeting." She said and sit beside me.
"I think that Aera-ssi is too happy to see me." I chuckled.
"No. I- I a-am not ha-ppy.. I just.. just.. got shocked by seeing you here. It's too rare." She sluttered and smiled nervously while looking away from me as she was blushing.
"I can see you blushing so don't look at other places. Can you please show me canteen or call someone who can give me something to eat?" I said while looking in her eyes.
"Oh.. oh.. yeah. One minute." She said and quickly went out of the cabin.

I looked around the room and saw the name plate on the table that was showing that this was the room of General Manager. 
She came back in few minutes and sat on her chair.

Ae-ra's POV....

I was working over some things as someone came to me and leaned down near my ear.
"What are you doing?" He whispered making me look at me.

His face was just few inches away from mine. He slowly leaned more but before he can do anything, someone knocked the door making me pushing him away from me.

"Sajangnim, I have brought your burgers."
"Ok. Take them inside." I said taking the pen and Suho looked out of the window with his red face.

The worker from the canteen came and put the things on the another table but he didn't get out of the room but walked near Suho. Suho was shocked when he came towards him and looked at me while I was drinking the water.

"Suho-ssi, can you please give me your autograph."

I choked on my water and coughed out all the water on the floor. I took a glimpse of Suho while the both men were looking at me with shocking face.
Suho signed the paper that worker had with him. After that he came to me and said..

"Are you okay?" He patted my back.
"Sajangnim, I am going to call the cleaner." The worker said and ran out of the cabin.
"You are too popular." I said while a smile.
" I know." He winked and walked towards the burgers.

I also walked towards him to grab one burger for myself.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Hey guys.. do you know, squishy penguin came back after completing his military sevices.
Hope he will gave some new comeback or a new drama.
Happy republic day for Indians and for me too.🇮🇳🇮🇳
Stay tuned for next chapter.😉