Prologue.

Assalamualaikum

Welcome to my new story.

Please give all the love and support to this story as well as you guys have given to all my previous works.

Enjoy💞
________________ 

"Aahhhh!!!!" She screamed as he twisted her wrist. "Leave my hand, please! It's hurting!" She pleaded but it went to a deaf ear.

"Raise your voice! Come on raise your voice!" He hissed behind her.

"You can't shut me off!!! You're doing wrong! Ahh!!" He twisted again.

"Whatever I will do its none of your business!"

"I'm your wife! And it is my business! You can't do this to me!!! You have to divorce me before marrying her!" She screamed trying to be strong but as the days were passing she was losing her senses.

"Yes! You are my wife!! And you have to live with me all your life. You have to live in this hell till your breathing, till I'm breathing." He went closer to her ear. " I will marry her in front of you and you can't do anything!" He pushed her to the floor. She stare at him with hurt and pain but still gathering her strength she angrily stood up.

"I won't let you come close to me if you marry her. You will lose every damn right on me! Did you hear me!!!? I won't let you come close to me... I will kill myself... Aahh.!!!" Sharp pain on her cheeks cut her voice.

He clutched her hair and pulled her face closer "Do you think I need your permission? I don't need your permission. I will do whatever pleased me! And you can't stop me. And yes, I will not let you die." He throws her on the bed before throwing his shirt and hovering over her.

"You are such a disgusting person!! You disgust me! I hate you!!" She spat crying loudly. He pinned her hands beside her head.

"Oh, baby! You love me you know that. And the thing is only you can give me satisfaction. Only you. " he whispered the last part before kissing her harshly. She shut her eyes as tears continued falling.

He always says that he loves her but she knows this was not pure love. It's his selfish love.

****************

"I'm sorry!" I scream as he drags me back.

"Sorry!! Sorry!!! Your sorry has no value to me!" He shouted dragging me toward the room.

"Please! Please don't hurt me!!" He throws me inside the room.

"You really think you could escape. Oh, my dear wifey, you still didn't realise what can I do!?" He asked taking maniac steps toward me. I took steps back but he held my hips before throwing me on the bed. He began taking off his clothes.

"Please don't do this!!" I screamed but I know it was no use. He never stopped. He never cared for me. Even though I'm his wife but for him, I'm only a thing. An object. A pawn through which he was taking his revenge on my brother.

Pulling my legs he over hovered above me "You forget that you belong here. With me, in my bed!" He shouted and slapped me hard on my cheeks. "I was showing a little softness toward you and you think to take advantage of my kindness. Now I will show what you are for me and nothing has changed. You were a who*e for me, you are and you will always be my who*e!"

With that said he began his assault and like always in his anger this time also he leaves no chance to humiliate me. The soft behaviour he was showing for a few days was gone. He again becomes that animal. Once he said he loves me and that was the only thing which cause him to didn't kill me and marry me cause I was the only one who could quench his thirst.

"I sleep with so many women but no one could satisfy me the way you do. This is the only thing because of it you are still breathing. Pray that I won't be bored or else I will kill you the moment I will lose my interest in you" he said kissing me brutally. Kneading my curve painfully. I closed my eyes as tears continued falling.

I wished he could truly love me. I wished I could change him. I tried but I couldn't. I couldn't change him. Sometimes -rarely- he shows some kindness toward me and I always think he loves me but it was not true. Love can't be this selfish. In love, people sacrifice their lives but in his selfish love, he only knew how to satisfy himself. How to be happy. This is not love. This is selfishness. His selfishness.

****************

How was it?

I don't know why but I couldn't stop myself from publishing the prologue.  This prologue was written almost a year back now but couldn't get the time to publish it.

Please guys pray that I will complete all the works which I've promised you guys. Trust me it really bothering me that I couldn't full fill my promises. Before my marriage, I used to complete a story in 5 6 months but now see after marriage it was going to be 1 and a half years I started secret wife but still couldn't complete it.

Huh! Anyways. Share your thoughts.

Love angel❤