4. Evil plan.

Author's POV

After making Haider ready Humaira was waiting for her husband to come and tell her where he was taking Haider.

Syar came and smiled seeing his prince.

"Where is my baby prince?" Syar called and Haider ran towards him as soon as he saw him. "Come lets go"

"Where are you taking him?" Humaira asked as she saw he was not going to inform her and was ready to go out of the room.

" You go dadu is waiting for you outside," Syar said to Haider. Haider waves at his mother before running out of the room.

"Even though you don't deserve to know still I'm informing you." He said walking towards her. "I've thrown a birthday party for my son."

"And I'm not invited," Humaira said as obviously heartbreakingly.

"Yes," he whispered smirking. He went near her "Be ready tonight. And I don't want any tantrums as I'm in a good mood today. It will be good only for you if you won't spoil my mood" With that he pressed a forced kiss on her lips and went out of the room.

Humaira rubbed her lips harshly. Internally shuddering thinking about the night. She hates that man with all her might. He has caged her in this house for six years now. She hadn't seen an outside world in all those years. If it was only her then she would've run away from this hell taking the risk but it was not only her it was her son for whom she was here. She couldn't leave him here with a monster.

It was 6 years that she was forced to live with him still she couldn't or should say her heart couldn't accept that it was her fate and she should accept it. She still has hope that one day she will run away from here with her son.

She went to the washroom and stood in front of the mirror. While staring at herself. She was not the same jolly bubbly Humaira who carried life in her eyes, a beautiful spark and dreams in her eyes. She was broken and her eyes became lifeless.

"Miss Maira. Mujhe apki muskurahat bahot pasand hai. Apki hasi sukoon deti hai," he said caressing her cheeks with love-filled eyes.

A lone tear escapes her eyes with a sob. The smile was something she forgot what felt like. She only smiles with her son for him but her eyes never smile after that fateful day

___________________

Oooh...hoo

Tum ho....

She was standing in front of the auditorium and was staring at the boy with wide eyes whom she had been trying to meet for a couple of days.

Tum ho pass mere, sath mere ho tum yun.
Jitna mehsoos karu tumko utna hi paa bhi lun.

He was singing while playing guitar. The shine on his face and the feels in his voice make everyone's heartbeat skip including Humaira's.

Tum ho.. mere liye... Mere liye ho tum yun...
Khud ko Mai haar gya tumko... Tumko Mai jeeta hun.

Humaira almost forgets to blink and how to take a breath hearing and staring at him.

Oooh...hoo..

Tum ho...

Her heart accelerates as his eyes fall on her they both lock their eyes for a second and the next second he looks away. For unknown reasons, humaira wanted his eyes on her only.

Kahi se.. Kahi ko.... Bhi
Aao bewaja chale..
Pooche bina.. kisi se..
Hum mile.

He was dedicated and fully concentrated.