2. Accusation / First Crush

Author's POV

She walks toward him in full rage and turns him toward herself grabbing his shoulder before slapping him hard on his cheeks.

He was stunned in his place. He lifted his eyes and found a very beautiful girl fuming looking at him with anger-filled eyes. But her beauty didn't touch his heart as he saw her for the first time and that too as a culprit who just slapped him in front of all the people in the restaurant without telling him the reason.

"Can I ask the reason behind this audacity?" He asked in a very calm tone to the unknown girl. but inside he was fuming.

"Man like you deserve it" she spat glaring at him.

"Like what? Please elaborate," he asked clenching his jaw tightly.

"What is happening here?" The manager of the restaurant appeared there.

"This boy, he harasses my friend in the university and even out of the college he stalked her and misbehaved with her but now it's enough" she accused pointing at him.

"What is she saying? Is it true?!" The manager asked him in anger. The boy looks at him and shook his head.

"It's not true sir, I don't even know her and you know I won't do such a thing ever. I have been working here for a year now. You know me well" he tried to justify himself.

"How can he know what you do out of this restaurant and in the university"?" The girl asked folding her arms over her chest.

"Which university are you talking about?" The manager asked.

"The university beside this restaurant" the girl replied.

"You also go to the same university" the manager stated looking at him.

"Yes, sir but I...."

"Michael, why are you even listening to this boy? Just fired him. We don't need boys like him. We have a reputation here" The owner of the restaurant appears there out of nowhere.

"Yes sir," the manager said.

The boy fisted his hands clenching his jaw as he couldn't do anything. He knew there was no use in begging them as the girl accused him and no one would believe him so, he just gulped the humiliation and went to take his stuff.

The girl smiles feeling proud of herself and walks out of the restaurant thanking them.

"Humaira, are you okay? Why you went there? He could harm you" her best friend taliya said in a concerned tone.

"You don't have to worry about me and now you don't have to worry about yourself as well. I've taught him a good lesson, now he won't even think of bullying you" Humaira smiled proudly.

"Uh...really? What did you do?" Taliya asked looking at her in fright

"I slapped him and his boss fired him" Humaira replied. Taliya gasp.

"You slapped him?! Oh god! Now only god will help you!" Taliya exclaimed in fear

"Oh relax girl. He won't do anything. After this slap, he should be afraid of us. Me. And I'm damn sure he won't want to be get slapped again" Humaira said. Taliya still couldn't believe that Humaira walked out of the restaurant unharmed after slapping Jacob.

"Oh... Kay, I will get a car" she said and walked toward the parking area.

Humaira looked around feeling proud of herself and saw that boy coming out of the restaurant with a bag on his shoulder. Her smile widened and she walked toward him.