Chapter 5 Clayton

Looking down at my phone I smiled. There was a text from the cutest little girl in school Jennifer. Best part was she didn't know how all the guys at our school looked at her. Hmm the text read. 'Hey Clayton, Thomas locked me in the bathroom can you do me a solid and come let me out???'. Chuckling I replied 'be right over baby doll'. After a few seconds she replied back ' just get over here and let me out, never call me baby doll again.' Haha he doubled over laughing she was so dang easy to irritate. With a smile his black wings unfurled as he launched up into the sky. Look down at all the mortals he had never cared much for the mortals not even the female ones of course he played around, but Jennifer it was something about her, she was different and he noticed that the angel boy hung around her which made him curious. Landing in front of the house his wings curled back up and he walked straight into her house. JENNIFER WHERE ARE YOU??? Screaming at the top of my loungs. After a few minutes I heard " UPSTAIRS IN THE BATHROOM" her faint little voice sang. Smirking he went upstairs and threw the door open to see her smiling at yours truly. " Thanks must have been 2 hours since he locked me in here." She sighed as she walked out of the bathroom. "Well don't you look happy to see me my darling. " her face flushed red as she stated, "I'm not your darling. " She walked past me " You can go home now " she said over her shoulder. "Sure you don't need a big bad boy to protect you sweet pea???" I grinned at her. She gave me a look and pushed me out of her house. Muttering under my breath, " You'll be mine one day ". You just wait my little angel.