five.

anthonymackie replied
to your story :
can you hurry tf up

oliviadurham:
yeah,let me just ask the pilot to go faster

anthonymackie:
wait you can do that?

oliviadurham:
i stg
we are about to land
see u v soon buddy

anthonymackie:
i'm waiting

-
"thank you frank" olivia gave him a hug before making her way to the pick up area to finally meet anthony.
olivia met anthony at a runway as his girlfriend at the time was walking as well. olivia and her were close so she introduced her to him straight away and have been best friends ever since. when they broke up, she became distant so their friendship faded olivia and anthony's friendship grew.

"liv, your finally here" anything got out of his car causing hugo to get excited. he jumped up while olivia put her suitcase in anthony's car before pulling anthony into a hug. "miss me?" she asked chuckling a little " nope, just wanted to see hugo" he responded. she gasped,pretending to be offended which cause you both to laugh.
"come on,let's go before i'm late to set"
-
"let me take you to my trailer so you can put hugo in there while i introduce you to my co stars" she nodded and began following anthony. he opened his trailer door,revealing pictures of robert downy jr plastered all of his wall "a bit obsessed are we?" olivia asked as she scanned the trailer "funny" he rolled his eyes at her remark. "ok,come on let's go"
"someone's excited" olivia thought.
-
"can i have everyone's attention?" mackie shouted causing eyes to fall on them both.
"i want you all to meet my friend,olivia"
she waved as some of the crew said hello

anthony grabbed olivias arm,pulling her to three woman. "ladies, this is olivia" they turned around,smiles plastered in their faces
"olivia,finally!!" scarlett pulled her into a hug, shortly followed by elizabeth and brie.
"nice to meet you girls" she smiled before averting her eyes to two muscular men who were walking towards them.

"olivia, so good to see you" she was pulled into yet another hug by chris. " hey chris, sebastian" she said after pulling away from sebastians hug.
"she looks prettier in person" he thought

🥡🥢🤍⛩
---
gross, just gross