Introduction

Background on Alice Potter:

Alice Potter and Harry Potter's parents were both murdered on the night of October 31st, 1981. Harry Potter was left with a scar on his forehead, and Alice, an identical mark. Due to the twins' survival on this night, their names were known by wizards worldwide.

The pair were taken to live and were raised by their aunt and uncle, the Dursleys. They were raised equally and mistreated in the same way. The two grew up as best friends due to shared trauma. But, their relationship began to crumble after they received a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Once they had arrived at school, they were sorted into two different houses, separating them for the first time in their lives. Harry, being put in Gryffindor, and Alice being put into Slytherin. This, caused the two to become friends with opposing people. Alice, becoming particularly close with Harry's mortal enemy, Draco Malfoy. 

The twins began to see each other less and less, with Alice not returning to the Dursley family's home during the holidays. Harry, constantly criticizing young Draco, and Alice, always defending him, caused their relationship as siblings to strain, leading them to grow a hatred for each other.

Though, after both being planted into the Triwizard tournament, forced to work together, their relationship began to mend. After the tragic death of their mutual friend, Cedric Diggory, the two feared losing one another. 

But, Harry's opinion did not change. He continued to have a hatred for the young Malfoy, and Alice, refusing to part ways with her best friend, decided to stop talking to her brother. Causing them to return to pretending they hardly knew each other. 

Now, with both of their lives on the line, will their relationship change for the better? Or for the worst?

WARNINGS⚠

     -Smut

     -Foul language

     -Substance abuse

The Characters!

Theodore Nott - Played by Louis Partridge

     -Slytherin

     -Best friends with Alice

     -Sweet and loyal caring best friend

     -Selfless but sarcastic

     -Does not discriminate based on blood status and is all accepting

     -Shared dorm with Draco

     -Lowkey an alcoholic