Chapter 7

Dipper's POV
It's been two weeks with bill and not much has happened, but i have memorized bills movements throughout the days. Now i'm planning on trying to get to the book bill hid from me. I'll wait till night because he's never really in his office passed 12am and that's the most consistent time he's out so, it's my best chance.

It's now 11:30am i'm just chilling on the couch watching a random show when pyronica barges in making me jump slightly. She looks at me then to bills "what the hell is he doing here" He stands up out of his chair and approaches her "we made a deal" She laughs "you made a deal with this kid" i snarl "screw off bitch" Her laughing immediately dies out and she glares at me.

"why are you here?" pyronica turn her attention to bill "we can't break the barrier" "what barrier?" i interrupt suddenly extremely interested. bill sighs before starting to explain "You remember the deal i made with mabel before i was turned to stone?" I nod slowly "well when she returned and shook my hand she rekindled the deal, requiring me to keep gravity falls in the summer months"

"wait this is mabels fault?" He smirks slightly "i suppose so" I let out a low growl thinking back to when mabel accused me of causing bills return. "back to the barrier, you made a paradox all you'll need is to figure out the equation to solve it" Bill slowly approaches me smiling "if i didn't know any better i'd assume that you're helping me"

I slightly look away not denying it "what if i were" His smile only grows at this "maybe you want to work on the problem?" "i have been bored.. i guess i can take a look" He nods before turning back to pyronica "Tomorrow dipper will assist you in working on a solution, now leave" Pyronica glares at me before leaving.

Bill turns towards me and tilts his head "you seem happy to help me why is that?" I look away "Why wouldn't i" "could i look in your mind a moment?" My eyes snap toward bills for a moment "What?" He taps the side of his head "Can i look in your mind?" I hesitate "why?.." He shrugs "i wanna see why your willing to help me" "no" He pouts slightly before leaving the room to do what ever.

I check the time 12:06am the clock reads 'finally i can see what's inside that book' I check around the office making sure bill left, then i walk over to the bookshelf and take all the books off the shelf with the secret compartment putting them on the couch. I run my hands along the back of the bookshelf and press down on the divot. The back of the shelf opens up to reveal the book. I pull it out and dust off the cover, it's bills summoning circle.

Suddenly i feel a extremely strong magic presence behind me and drop the book. "what are you doing?" I shiver at bills low voice in my ear. "n-nothing" He hummed quietly, then lets a small breath out by my ear making me slightly blush. He snaps his fingers and the book appears in his hands. He leans over me offering me the book "you know if you were so interested you could have just asked"

I slowly take the book and open it. "your contracts?" He hums "i have to keep track of them somehow, but i am very impressed you found my hiding spot" 'shit' He reaches around me taking the book back and placing it back in the compartment and closing it. He then turns to me and snaps, in reaction the books on the couch find there way back onto the bookshelf "So how exactly did you find my hiding spot?"

I take a step back and glance towards the bookshelf trying to think of a responce "i uh!- i just started looking around and found it" I look back to bill hoping he belived me, he looks over my body analizing me. I slightly blush at his eyes wandering my body and look away. "hm?" I feel his eye burn holes in me "look at me" My eyes glance towards bill catching a glimps of him and i shiver while i feel my face heat up at bit more at his commanding voice. "we have a deal" I hear him tap his foot waiting for me to face him.

Bill's POV
Pinetree slowly faces me with a red face 'is he blushing?' I hum quietly, intrigued by the situation. "let me look in your mind" Pinetree looked down and quietly responded with a "no" I hummed "you know the deal says you have to listen to me so, let me look in your mind" I give him a mischeivious smile waiting for him to respond. He growls lowly before responding with...
CLIFFHANGER LOL {<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}