(NSFW) Hoodie x Masky

Masky sat close by Hoodie, resting his now shattered leg. Hoodie clenched his fists. Masky wasn't meant to get hurt. It wasn't meant to happen like this. Masky looked up at his partner and took notice of his rage. Masky, using the support of the wall, stood up shakily and hobbled over to him, quietly wincing at the pain in his leg. He sat down next to Hoodie and nudged him. Hoodie looked up at Masky and quickly looked back out into the field. Masky, now a bit annoyed, slightly stood up and sat on hoodie's thighs. Hoodie looked back at Masky and gripped his hips with a bit of anger. Masky let out a shaky breath and placed his forehead on hoodies, gripping his shoulders to steady himself. Hoodie, realizing what Masky was hinting at, Helped Masky with his jeans and boxers, then took his jeans and boxers off just enough for his already hard erection to stick out. Masky carefully sat down just above Hoodie's erection before slightly hissing in pain. Hoodie grabbed Masky by his hips again and slowly lowered Masky onto him. Masky let out a breathy sigh as Hoodie allowed him to get adjusted. Once Masky was ready, he nodded a bit, and Hoodie began to buck his hips upwards while holding Masky in place. Masky let out a few grunts and whimpers at times while hoodie turned his rage into lust. Masky leaned against Hoodie's chest as he continued. Masky felt like he was on the edge and let his partner know with a tug on his hoodie. Hoodie grunted in response and pounded faster, chasing their release. With an almost loud grunt from Masky and a breathy sigh from Hoodie, Both came.

Hoodie helped Masky again with his pants and soon had the masked man sleeping on his chest. Hoodie felt a bit better. But next time he saw Alex...He was going to make sure Alex would regret ever picking up that block.

I know its short but uh...Its kinda my first time writing NSFW so uhh...Yea... 

INSPIRED BY: 

Calamity_Hero_Awake