Ch 6. Intriguing

Kenzi awoke the next morning and it took several hazy seconds before her mind calmed enough to realize where she was. When her eyes first opened she recognized nothing and a panic washed over her. The room, the view out of the window. The bed she was in. Nothing. It all came back slowly.

The softness of the sheets had her wrapped in a safe, mind numbing cocoon. She turned from her side to her back and the feel of her legs against her sex brought everything back to stark reality. The sharp sting of her raw outer lips caused her to flinch slightly. That brought the flood of memories. The stiffness of her muscles reminded her of the powerful orgasms brought on in, what was to her, the most erotic, satisfying night in her life. That brought her secret smile out. She felt it slide across her face and she closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feel. Her eyes fluttered open happily.

Looking to the nightstand there was a small bowl of ice with a water bottle in it. She smiled broader. Tim must have looked in on her in the night as the water bottle wasn't there when he brought her in. The ice was still there in the bowl, not melted, so it was recent. While she slept. Such tender attention to detail. She sat up and bit her lip as she eased into a seated position. Tim's words came back to her.

"Tomorrow, when you sit on your beautiful pussy, you will remember all of this," Tim whispered. "As you shift to ease the pleasurable pain from how you sit, or how your underwear touches your raw sex, you will know that you have been had. That I own you. This body. This pussy. It's mine."

Oh yes, she remembered every succulent word! Twisting the top off the bottle she drank thirstily from it, tilting the bottle and drinking nearly half before moving it from her lips. Her throat was raw from her moans and soft screams of ecstasy from last night. She wondered what Lily's throat felt like this morning. Was it just as raw from Tim's cock being there? She had throated him expertly. Kenzi wondered if that was a learned trait or something Lily had naturally. Something to explore, something to strive for Kenzi decided.

She eased from the bed and smiled the entire time her sex drug across the soft sheets of her bed. She remembered Tim carrying her into this room after her bath. Gently laying her in the sheets before tucking the covers around her and kissing her gently. Like a daddy tucking in his little girl. He was so gentle.

Then she remembered the way he fucked Lily. That was not gentle. A new fantasy filled her mind. To get Tim to fuck her in the same manner. It wasn't a new fantasy, rather a reclamation of an old one. One destroyed by an overly zealous boyfriend who knew not of what to do, or how to do it. Tim knew. Tim knew very well.

She found a soft, red silk robe draped over a chair near the door and slipped it on. The lusciously soft material rubbed across her nipples and they instantly reacted. She was horny again. Exhausted but horny! She didn't know if she could handle a replay of all of last night. But she would certainly take parts of it. Tim's lips on her sex was one. The way his tongue danced in her making her think of nothing but the recesses of the deepest pleasures he could evoke.

She found Tim at the table on his computer. She watched him from the doorway leading into the kitchen.

"Good morning," he said without looking up.

"Good morning," she smiled sheepishly as she pictured his face buried in her. The way it looked when the only part of his face you could see was from the nose up as the rest was fully planted in her sex.

"How do you feel?" He grinned telling her it was a rhetorical question for sure.

"Aglow," she responded anyway the twinkle in her eye a confirmation of her truth. He turned and faced her in the chair. "Sir." She said quickly as she remembered after a few seconds of losing herself in his
Brown eyes.