Dreambur - Enemies with Benefits

The sun had hardly just set, you couldn't even see the stars yet, however, in Dream SMP, curfew had already long since passed, leaving the streets empty and barren of life. Normally, Dream would watch the town empty from his house atop the hill, however tonight he more focused on who was entering the city then who was leaving.

Wilbur Soot Minecraft, to be exact, related to two of the most terrifying people in the country, Philza Minecraft and Technoblade Minecraft. He was also related to TommyInnit Minecraft, but the kid was more of a thorn in his side then a threat. Wilbur was, at least to Dream, the best of the family. He could sing, was kind to everyone ( even Americans for as much as he claimed to hate them), he could fight decently well, but his best trait by far really shined in the bedroom.

Dream flushed red, fingertips brushing ever so slightly over his neck as memories of hot lips and playful teeth dancing over flesh burst to the surface of his mind. He didn't have time to dwell on it long, however, because just then a familiar figure came strolling down the path towards his house.  

On the outside he and Wilbur hated each other, they fought and argued and claimed a deep hatred for the other. Yet, every night one of them snuck out to see the other, if it was safe. Dream clambered his way from the attic to the front door, opening it just as Wilbur walked up. There was a moment where they just stared. Striking green eyes gazing into milky brown ones. Nothing made a noise, even the crickets that would cry throughout the night were silent. 

The spell was broken as Dream wrapped his arms around Wilbur and tugged him inside, letting the door slam shut behind him. Their lips met in a storm of passion, each refusing to give in to the other's demand for dominance. Wilbur's hands tangled into Dream's blond locks, tugging just hard enough to pull a gentle gasp from his lover. He slipped his tongue inside Dream's mouth, winning the fight for dominance easily. Wilbur lips left Dreams, causing him to let out a little whine that quickly turned into a breathless moan as Wilbur began to gently suck and nip his neck. 

Dream gasped as he felt two ice cold hands slip underneath his hoodie and flutter up his sides, "Wilbur, your hands are freezing! Get them out of my hoodie!"

"But babe, you're so warm." Wilbur cooed, "So warm and pretty for me."

His face flushed red at the compliments and he let Wilbur's hands continue to roam around his torso, gently moaning at the occasional brush against his nipple or the slight pinch on his stomach. 

"Let's take this to the bedroom, how about that Dream?" Wilbur mumbled into the other's neck.

Dream nodded and let out a quiet squeak as he was scooped up and promptly carried to his bedroom where Wilbur dropped him unceremoniously on the mattress. 

"Wilbur!" Dream whined, enticing a short bark of laughter from him.

The taller man dropped on top of Dream, balancing above him on his knees and elbows. He leaned down to press small, harsh kisses into the other's neck, pulling soft moans and gasps from him.

Dream tangled his hands into Wilbur's curly brown hair, tugging him even closer. The small kisses turned into open mouthed ones as Wilbur got closer to Dream's collarbone. He paused only for a moment to yank Dream's lime hoodie off along with his own yellow sweater. The kissing continued past Dream's collarbone, after Wilbur left a dark hickey next to one from a previous night. He stopped at Dream's lower stomach and rose his head slightly, lustful brown eyes asking permission from soft green ones.

Dream groaned, tossing his head back onto the pillow, "Please Wilbur, I need you!"

"As you wish, princess." Wilbur whispered, unzipping the other's pants and pulling them off his body.

Wilbur allowed himself to mouth at the tent in Dream's boxers before a needy whine urged him to slip off the boxers. Dream's hard-on practically sprung out of its constraints and Wilbur quickly caught it in his mouth, sucking and bobbing as soon as he did. He went as far down as he could, choking a little as Dream hit the back of his throat, before pulling completely off and kitten licked the head before once more deepthroating him. He continued this pleasurable torture until he felt Dream's thighs tighten against his head, a sure sign he was about to cum. 

Dream panted, "Why... why'd you stop?"

"Because, Dreamie, don't you wanna finish inside me?"

"I can?" Dream's eyes sparkled, "Really? What's the occasion?"

Wilbur chuckled before leaning down to purr against the other's neck, "No occasion baby, just wanted to feel you fill me tonight. Now, get the lube."

Dream eagerly reached for his bedside table, pulling open the top drawer and fumbling around for a brief second before he found it. He coated three fingers thoroughly while he watched as Wilbur chucked off his jeans and boxers.

"Doesn't watching me get undressed get old? You've seen me nude a hundred times." Wilbur joked once he turned and saw Dream's loving eyes.

"Not to me it doesn't."

Wilbur's face burst red and he grumbled a small, unconvincing "shuddup" as he clambered onto Dream's lap. Dream circled a lubed finger around the other's rim for a second, before slipping inside. Wilbur shuddered at the feeling and gently rocked on the single digit, letting out a quiet gasp when Dream entered a second finger and began to scissor him. 

A third finger was added after another few seconds and Wilbur relished in the pleasurable burn it provided. Once he felt sufficiently stretched Wilbur pulled off of Dream's fingers and reached for the lube.

"Relax baby, I'm gonna take care of you." Wilbur purred, lubing up the hardened, red cock.

He sunk down and let himself be completely filled by his lover, letting gasps and moans fall freely from his mouth.

"Wil- Wilbur-" Dream gasped, his hands digging into Wilbur's hips.

Wilbur began to slowly bounce, picking up speed and ever so slightly changing his angle until-

They both moaned in unison as Dream hit Wilbur's prostate head on, now that Dream knew how to angle himself he took the control, lifting Wilbur only to slam back into him at a relentless pace, hitting that pleasurable bundle of nerves every thrust.

Wilbur felt his legs go limp as he succumbed to the pleasure. He was a moaning mess, only able to say "Dream!" and "Please!" in an incoherent jumble of words.

"Wilbur!" Dream cried, " I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, please Dream, I need you! I need you to fill me!" Wilbur babbled, hands reaching for Dream.

Wilbur came first, spilling hot white cum over both of their stomachs. Dream followed, burying himself to the hilt before filling Wilbur with the sticky liquid. 

Wilbur rolled off of Dream onto the red cover that they definitely  should have put a towel over first.  Right now though, he couldn't care less and just wanted to cuddle. Dream, however, had already left the room. He walked back in wearing sweats and carrying a damp towel and an extra pair of boxers. Dream gently wiped Wilbur clean, even at the others half hearted protests, before snaking the pair of boxers onto Wilbur's body.

The towel was tossed to the floor and plopped himself on the bed next to Wilbur and pulled the red blanket over them. Wilbur indulged in the cuddle-time, snuggling into Dream's chest.

"Love you." He mumbled into the other's chest.

"Love you too, Wil."