A Snowy Afternoon (HighSchool AU)

This is my first time doing One-Shots so I hope this goes well.
They'll probably end up being pretty long like this one, so some might be 2 parts.
---------

I only got to see Cry's face a few times, but one time was the most special.

- - - - -

I hit Cry right in the mask, yolk and shell dripped down his face.

"Oh your dead now Pewdie!" He yelled, flashing a grin and grabbing the frosting bowl.

"Not the hair!" I screeched as I ran across the room, grabbing the egg carton in the process.

It was a normal day in highschool, during our second year to be exact. We were in cooking class, making cupcakes.

I had ran out of eggs and was now just trying to avoid Cry and the deadly pink frosting. Screeching sometimes in Swedish and some in English, I got Mark and Ken to stop laughing long enough to help me. At this point I had grabbed the milk carton that was beside Minx. I heard some crashes and then Cry yelling at Ken and Mark. I turned around to see Mark and Ken sitting on Cry's back in the middle of the floor, pinning him on the ground. I laughed loudly, walking over to them.

"Oh, how the tables have turned my friend." I said happily as I towered over the three.

"Hey, you started it!" Cry said, his arms sticking out in front of him.

I held out the milk carton over Cry's head, ready to dump it. Suddenly someone took it out of my hands.

"Hey, friendly abuse of baking materails over here." I said jokingly as I turned to see who grabbed it.

A familar, short Itatilan stood behind me, a sly smile oh her face.

"Well..." Marzia started in her thick accent, "I need this right now. But I guess I'm done with the sugar, use that."

Cry piped up from behind me. "Ey, I'm sweet enough already!" He said in a very unsweet voice.

At this point the teacher decided to notice us and ordered me and Cry to clean up while everyone left early for lunch.

-----------

After cleaning the floors, wall and even the ceiling we finally got to the dishes.

"Look what you did Cry! Now we got to clean everything." I whined while drying a butter knife.

"It's not my fault. You threw the flour at me first." Cry said, motioning to the white spots on his green hoodie.

"No I did not..." I mumbled jokingly before saying louder. "I still won anyway."

Cry almost dropped the bowl he was washing, he turned to look at me. "No you didn't!" He said as he flicked water at me.

"Yeah I did, had you pinned down and everything. So all because sweet Marzia saved your but last minute doesn't make me the loser." I said in a matter-of-fact tone, grabbing some bubbles from the sink and tossing them at Cry.

It only took a moment for 'Water Warfare' to break out.

-----------

We sat outside on the swings. Due to the cold and light snowfall everyone stayed inside, so it was only me and Cry outside by ourselfs. I swang back and forth slowly while Cry sat on the swing beside me, adjusting his mask and hat. It was quiet and peaceful.

"So how 'bout dem video games." Cry said suddenly in a slightly silly voice.

"Oh they be good." I said, starting to swing higher and faster.