Food Fight (HighSchool AU)

-Pewdie's P.O.V-

We sat in the cafeteria, by we I meant myself, Cry, Ken and Mark. I poked what the school called food that was on my tray akwardly with my fork while Cry sat there watching me with a stupid smile on his face.

"Your such a drama queen. The food is perfectly fine!" Cry argued, sounding amused.

"Oh really? Why don't you eat it?" I question, stabbing rock hard mashed potatos.

Cry stuck out his tougue, "No way that shit's poison!" 

I pushed the tray away from me, Cry glanced at it before chuckling.

"So what classes do you guys have next?" Ken asked, him and Mark sliding up from alittle ways down the table.

"Art and-" I started happily.

"Social studies." Cry finished.

"Aw shit. Me and Ken have Gym then Math." Mark said glumly.

"Oh darn Hell then the second level. You poor things." Cry said with mock pity.

"Ah yes poor babies." I joined in.

Ken rolled his eyes while Mark got up to move to another table.

"Speaking of Crybaby's." I started turning to Cry.

"What?" Cry asked.

"Your new nickname!" I stated, smiling widely.

"Oh no you don't." Cry said, leaning back slightly.

"Oh no indeed. I know where this is going." Ken said in the background.

"'Cry' is getting old so you need a new nickname." I said, crossing my arms.

"I like my normal nickname, thank you very much." Cry said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You need a new nickname!"

"No, I do not!"

"Oh no." Ken said, scooting down the table.

Me and Cry had a habit of having big fights over dumb things, which usually involved throwing nearby objects at each other. So at this rate people were ready for something to happen. I puffed my cheeks and leaned over to grab my tray of 'food'. I picked up the mashed potatoes and shoved them into Cry's mask. Cry sat there in shocked silence for a moment before grabbing the milk carton.

"Wait don't you dare- not the hair!" I yelped.

Cry immediately dumped it over my head, droplets running down my face. I took a deep breath, glaring at Cry from across the table.

"Hair and mask have been messed with." Ken mumbled nervously, getting up to join Mark at another table.

Me and Cry continued to glare at eachother before Cry burst out laughing.

"Ah god your hair!" He said while laughing. "You look like a wet cat!"

I couldn't help but smile and start laughing.

"Well you look like a potato threw up on you." I chuckled.

Our comments sparked laughter around the cafeteria, I got up to go to fix my hair in someway.  I heard Cry's laughter above everybody then he yelled out.

"Don't forget to blow dry your hair!"

I just facepalmed and continued walking to the bathroom as the laughter in the room increased.