2

Trigger Warning: SEXUAL CONTENT, VULGAR  DESCRIPTIONS, HINTS OF PEDOPHILIA.

I should've known not to go out, but Kenny and his constant fucking begging. I went out, enjoyed myself quite a bit with a bird on my hip. I thought I was going to get in good tonight with the thot, but Jude and Kenny pulled me out of that bloody club so fast. The girl was ripped from me and I was pushed out the back exit and into a waiting car.

I walk into my home pissed off at my hard dick waiting to be released.

"Kenny wha' tha bloody hell was tha'?!" I yell at him. I turn around furious, I see him cower back at my harsh attitude. I walk closer to him with my finger pointed at him. My chest heaves up and down with my unbuttoned shirt hanging on my shoulders, he shrugs.

"'M sorry H, I thou' it was safe," He explains, I pull my finger down and give him and pointed look, he bites his bottom lip and slowly steps back from me.

"Don' eva pull tha' bloody shi' wit' me again," I warn him, he hurriedly nods and walks away. I look over to Jude with his arms crossed over his chest and an 'I told you so' look. I roll my eyes and make a b-line for the grand stairs that sit in the middle of my foyer. I stomp my heavy Chelsea boots up the stairs. I head to my master suit and slam open the two French doors that guard my bedroom. I go into the master bathroom and strip myself from my sweaty clothing. I step into the burning hot water as it scolds my back.

I finally look down to my throbbing member and take it in my hand and tease my way from my base all the way to the tip. I groan out in pleasure, I finally stop the teasing and grab ahold of my base and slowly pump myself. I speed up every few seconds. When I finally reach the knee buckling pace I throw my head back and let out a low gruttal moan. I continue on with the fast pace and near my high. Once finally at the edge I speed up by a tiny bit and tip over the edge and into a euphoric bliss.

I go and sit on the seat in the shower, and try to collect myself from the amazing orgasm I just had. I try not to fall asleep, but it's very hard to stay awake. I hoist myself up from the seat and head under the hot water once again. I take my coconut shampoo and run it through my mid length hair and then wash it out while scratching my scalp. I apply the conditioner and then move onto my body. I take my loufa and scrub over my rigid body and make sure I get my ass and balls unlike some disgusting ass people. Let me tell you, you won't get girls with streak marks and sweaty balls. I wash off my body and conditioner , then step out of the shower after turning the water off. I grab my towel and wrap it around my waist. I finish up my shower routine and head to my room. I grab my Calvin Klien skin tight underwear and then slide my gray sweats overtop. I dry off my hair and throw my towel in the hamper. I grab my phone and head out the door. I go downstairs and into the kitchen, Jude stands there in the same clothes from earlier, sipping on a drink. I decide to join him.

"We really need to be careful from now on mate," Jude remarks to me. I nod in agreement while grabbing my drink and filling it with whiskey. I turn around and glance at him from across the big kitchen.

"I know mate tha DEA agents ar' o' me ass recently," I admit to him, he nods too.

"Maybe you should go in hidin' for a bit after this meetin' tomorrow," he suggest, I pull my lips into a tight line and shake my head.

"Not happenin'," I shoot the idea down. He nods understanding my demands.

"I think 'm have sum mates handle it," I tell him hinting at the actions I will pay to have done. He nods his head. I take a few more sips from my glass and continue thinking of the situation.

"Give em' a few mates to lead em' off me arse?" I ask him. He looks at me with a wide grin and nods his head.

"Tell em' about Dack's port?"He asks, I nod and laugh at his suggestion. I decide that tomorrow after the meeting I will get in touch with a few ride or die associates and see if they can spare a few guys. I finish off my drink and put it in the sink for one of the maids to wash later. The maids, hmmm I wonder if one would be intere-