【7】

Author's Point of View

It was a small bathroom break for everyone. You didn't really have to go to the bathroom but you did get up to get more snacks. When you come back, you find some people talking about their fans. That's when you catch word of Corpse's fans. "I heard that Y/C/N is a fan of mine." Your eyes began to blink quickly. 'Shit was I compromised?'

"Oh, She likes your content a lot." Jack exclaims happily. "A little too much." Felix adds. And you can't help but want to sink into your seat. Your own fans going wild in the chat about how cute you looked flustered. Telling you how cute your eyes went big and doe like. And how you began to sink into your chair. 

"I-I, um, I'm back." You muttered. "Glad you're back, YN." Ethan excitedly states. Jack's character goes over to your character. "We were just talking about you." Your eyes go to the camera and back to the screen. Your bottom teeth going over your upper lip to create a weird smile. Your eyebrows furrow in offended way. "About what?" You asked, your lips moving to make a forced smile. 

i literally make these expressions daily-

Felix's character also goes over to you. "How much of a simp you are for Corpse." Felix exclaims. You blank slowly. "Felix, If I am imposter again. I will kill you first." Felix quickly runs away from you. "Don't need any of that! See you guys, I think life is calling me." You roll your eyes and begin to talk to Ethan, Jack, and Corpse. 

"I kinda knew you were a fan." Corpse's deep voice rumbling through your headsets and into your ears. You tense up. "W-what do you mean?" You stuttered out. You can hear a faint oooh' come from Jack. "A few days ago, I seen some clips of your live that had been directed towards me." Corpse chuckles nervously. You laugh dryly. 

"About that, I'm so sorry. That was probably my fans. I apologize on their behalf." You tell him. "No, No. They didn't do anything wrong. It was kind of cute." Corpse mumbles. Your eyes widened at his words. Your heart beginning to beat wildly. 

Author: Hey, I love to write this story. But please do not comment for me to update. Especially when I updated like a few days ago. I have plenty of stories to update and you pressuring me to update is nice but annoying. Thank you. And I hoped you like the update.