when you wait for her until 2 a.m.

“Ah... Finally home!” Rae was careful not to yell out loud since it was literally 2 in the early morning. Knowing that you're fast asleep, she silently lifted her luggage inside. It was quite few, but still, it exhausted her. It's all about the weight inside and not how much luggage she has.

Her trip took longer than expected. She was frustrated with Fed since he got them late― which, led them to miss their flight. She was invited because of her lovely friends, Imane and Lily. If only Rae could invite you, then the experience would be even more fun. But no one knows who you are to the brunette, since you both decided to keep your relationship a secret to the world.

And for once, she was glad. There were no death threats, no bashing, no cancelling― everything was fine. The only sad thing is that she couldn't brag about being the luckiest person in the world because she has you in her life. Her lover and her forever.

You're the only person she sees cuddling and kissing until her last breath.

“God― That was so cheesy!” Mumbling to herself, she started making her way to her shared room with you when she heard soft snoring.

Rae froze, carefully peaking at the living room when she saw you all bundled under dozens of blankets. Your headphones nearly falling off as she saw your laptop playing a Harry Potter movie.

Despite being flattered that you stayed up for her, Rae was still worried. You always sleep before 8 so seeing you waiting up for her until now, 2 in the early-freaking-morning, concerns and worries her.

She dropped all of her luggage and slowly approached your sleeping form. She suppressed her laugh when she spotted some drool on the corner of your mouth before deciding to wake you up. You're a light sleeper, so it wasn't difficult.

Your eyes opened, widening in surprise as Rae froze when you immediately latched onto her. She then noticed that you were wearing her hoodie that was sprayed with her own perfume, smiling sadly upon realizing that you missed her all too much. It doesn't take an idiot to see that you missed her. Her trip wasn't that long, but it wasn't short either.

Two and a half weeks had passed, and you couldn't even stand three days without her.

“Hi, baby. I missed you so much.” Rae snuggled in the crook of your neck as she sighed deeply, savoring the moment. She missed this as well, it seems.

Your steady breathing, the comforting sound of your heartbeat and your melting warm hugs. The kisses you two share― Rae missed it a lot.

“I missed you too, Chel. Why were you late?” It's been a while since she heard you call her that. For a very long time, she wanted someone to call her "Rae". But hearing a different nickname, especially one coming from you, makes her heart flutter.

But back to your question― the brunette groans in annoyance, rolling her eyes as she remembered what happened back at the airport.

“Fed.” It was only one word― one name, and the only explanation you needed to understand. You never met him― not personally, at least. But you do know that he has certain... issues, that can annoy and frustrate others.

“But nevermind him― what are you thinking? You shouldn't wait up for me... Not this late.” You both parted as soon as Rae said that, taking both her hands on your shoulders, lightly shaking you with disbelief in her eyes. The situation of you staying up for her until possibly daylight― finally... finally sink into her.

“I'm sorry― I-I was just excited to see you again. No more trips― not without me.” Rae giggled at your response before cupping both of your cheeks before giving you a heartfelt kiss.

You reciprocated it despite your flustered state, before parting away with lovesick gazes.

“Sure thing, baby.”

She can still travel to other places when she's with you, anyway.

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊━━ what kind of "other places" Rae?

Anywho, first Imagine but I think it's more of a Scenario.

But what do you think?

01.13.2021
𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡