II -1- II

" Good morning, mother. " Edy said walking downstairs to her mother who was cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

" Good morning, honey. " her mother smiled at her.

" Why are you up so early? you usually wake up so late. " she asked her confused.

" I couldn't get any sleep yesterday, i've been worried about today. you know. "her smile slowly faded.

Edy nodded " Don't worry mom. "

" I can't, Edy. i've imagined everything the doctor might say. and only bad things can fit in. "

" No mom, you shouldn't think like that. you shouldn't think negative, always think positively. that's what you taught me. " she said trying to comfort her.

" I try to, but i can't, i don't see myself surviving this, this is my punishment for what i did to you in the past. " she started to tear up.

Edy stood up from her seat and walked to her mother and hugged her, " No mom, don't say that again, the past is the past, and you will survive. because you deserve to, mom. "

" Thank you, honey. "

" What are you thanking me for, mom? "

" Forgiving me..and helping me through this. "

" I can't not forgive you, mom. without you, i wouldn't come to this life. you gave me life mom. "

-

Jeff walks to his house's door which he shares with his brother, Matt.

It was 7 AM in the morning, and just as always, Jeff gets back home neither Drunk or with a hangover.

Jeff gets into the house and closes the door behind him, bumping into his brother's body.

" Hey, matt. "

" Where have you been last night, man? "

" Lucy's. " Jeff answered his as he rubbed his head which kept hurting him from drinking.

" Who the hell is Lucy? Jeff would you please stop fucking every girl you see in the street? "

" Oops, sorry her name isn't Lucy, it was Clara but anyway. i met her last night in the club. "

" Jeff this is not right, you're losing your job. you're losing your focusing, you're losing everything, Jeff. "

Jeff threw his body on the couch, " Matt, as long as you're fine, don't worry about me. "

" Your dad wants to see you, me and you. "

Jeff's head turned to Matt's " Why? did you tell him something? "

" No, you know he is still sick, he needs to see us. plus he is going to the doctor today to see how is his state, and we need to get going this next morning. "

" Fine, i'll take a nap. we will pack later. " he said and closed his eyes.

" Finally sleeping in your own house. " Matt mumbles before walking upstairs to his room, Jeff lets out a small laugh as he falls asleep.

-