100% Softness Chp.4

"I'm glad I found you finally"

After he let the hug go I felt eyes on me from the rest of the class including Katsuki 

"why were you hugging?" Todoroki cut inn after coming down stairs "oh its something we'll tell everyone later at the moment someone needs to meet their mom" Midoriya grabbed my hand and pulled me the the upstairs and Uraraka came out his door and bumped into us 

"Uraraka I'm heading out for the day, Y/n can you go get dressed so we can go I already texted her were on our way!"  

"Wait who did you tell we're on our way?!" He petted my hair 

"Mom" He smiled and went into his room after hugging Uraraka.

I went to my room to change for the time being and found Katsuki laying on my bed.

"So snuck back in here after I was dragged away ?" he nodded I walked into the closet and got dressed 

after getting my clothes on I noticed Katsuki at my closet door "Are you really his sister?" Smiling I playfully pushed him back to the bed "I may very well be his twin sister" you said and cupped his cheek in which he leaned into

"You said second quirk can you explain?" I kissed his cheek "of course, so my first quirk is bond Where I'm bonded to Midoriya, Second quirk is a portal of sorts where I have my own dimension to myself! Its  called dimensional portal...." 

"Is there a third quirk?" he asked and cupped my cheeks together I hesitantly nodded. 

"Did you get it a year or so ago?" My eyes must have told him what he wanted to know as he sighed and moved his arms around my waist holding me tightly.

"I-it doesn't hurt you like it used to hurt him right?"

"No idea what you mean but its very dangerous for me to use it I seem to not be able to control and hold back whatever the quirk is, I have no hold back" I explained

Katsuki's grip tightened around my waist I couldn't help but giggle at his soft side he was showing "Are you always this soft or only to me?"

"Shut up" he muttered and I ran my hands through his hair and heard a knock on the door and Katsuki let me out of his arms "Its probably Shity Deku" 

'I don't know what she does to me but I want to protect, care, and show her the kinder sides of me' Katsuki thought as he opened the door and Midoriya was on the other side of the door now glaring at Katsuki...

"What were you doing inside the room with her...." Katsuki scowled at him and muttered "Shity Deku how could you be related to her ..... She's beautiful....Shit" cursing because he said that aloud and loud enough for Midoriya to hear....

Katsuki pushed past Midoriya "So.... Midoriya we better get going" I dragged Midoriya down the steps and out of U.A. campus letting him take the lead to his house.

Walking up the steps of our mom's apartment I felt very nervous and pulled my hand back from Midoriya he stopped walking and turned back to me.