‼️Professor May‼️

Era: Present Day Brian
ALSO ITS A LITTLE BIT KINKY BUT NOT ENOUGH TO PUT A KINK WARNING ON IT, SO YEAH JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD WARN YOU.

Your alarm clock went off, signaling that it was time to wake up for your first day of college. You groaned and sat up in your bed, reading the time on the clock.
Shit. You were 25 minutes late and class started in 15 minutes. You jumped out of bed, threw on some dress pants and a blouse, and ran out of the house with no breakfast.
"What a great first impression." You thought to yourself.
Your first class was Physics and the Universe, with Professor May. You hoped that he wouldn't be mad at your for being late.
The bell had rang 5 minutes ago as you walked into the school, running to find your class. You arrived and walked through the door of the lecture hall, the whole class staring at you as you walked in awkwardly.
"You must be Miss L/N" You heard an English accent from next to you. An English accent you recognized..
You looked over at him and realized something. Your professor was Brian May from one of your favorite bands, Queen. You almost started crying having one of your childhood idols standing right in front of you.
"Y-yes that's me!" You stuttered.
Great, now I'm just embarrassing myself. You thought to yourself.
"Why were you late?" He asked sternly.
"Well I woke up late on accident and I tried to get here as fast as I could but-"
"Speak with me after class please Miss L/N." He demanded authoritatively.
"Yes Sir." You nodded and found your seat in the very front.
"Now that we FINALLY have everyone," Dr May, or should you say Brian, huffed. "Welcome to my class, I am Dr May. Yes, I am the guitarist from Queen and you will not be making a big deal out of it, understood?"
The whole class nodded and you nodded with them, even though you couldn't hold back your excitement. By the way Dr May was looking at you, you could tell he knew you were a fan.
Soon the bell rang and the class was dismissed, well except for you. You waited after class like Dr May told you to.
"So Miss L/N." He paced back and forth in front of you. "First things first, you need to know that there's no tolerance for being late in this class."
"I know Dr May, this usually doesn't happen I'm very sorry." You apologized.
"Alright Y/N..." His voice got a tone deeper and he stopped pacing, looking you dead in the eye. "Just know that if this happens again, I'll have to punish you."
You gulped at the fact of Brian ever "punishing" you. Maybe you wanted to make him mad. You wanted to find out what was in store for bad girls like you. What was it like to get a punishment from the most attractive, sexiest man in the world?
You nodded and your face turned a bright red. You attempted to hide it but you couldn't. It was quite obvious to Brian how you felt about him. Maybe you had taken the word "punishment" the wrong way..
"Are you okay Y/N?" Professor May asked, placing his hand on your very warm cheek. "Do you have a fever or something?"
"N-no I'm ok.." You just barely pushed the response out. "I know you said not to make a big deal of it, but believe it or not I'm a really big Queen fan.."
"That's wonderful Y/N, I just didn't want groups of people bugging me for autographs." He assured you.
"O-ok.." Your face heated up once again. Brian's normal smile turned into a smirk.
Brian leaned down to my ear and whispered "Am I your favorite member Y/N?"
Your eyes went wide with surprise. Brian May couldn't be flirting with you, right?
You realized you've been silent for a little too long, but before you could say anything, Brian's hand found the small of your back.
"I'm going to take the silence as a yes.." He chuckled lowly. "Now, Miss L/N you should get to your next class."
"Y-yes sir." You stuttered as he led you out of the classroom.

Time Skip: Later That Day
You were sitting in bed at home, trying to relax after a tough first day. But something was on your mind, or more specifically someone. Professor May.
You couldn't get him off your mind since this morning's events. It was hard to believe he was flirting with you, but considering his actions he had obviously taken a liking to you. You weren't worried about it though, because you had taken a liking to him as well.
Back in the 70s, he was beautiful with his chocolate curls and big sleeved shirts. Now, he was literally sex on legs, aged like fine wine. His silver locks still long and curly, and his body in the suit he wore made you feel things stronger than you'd ever felt them before. He was more than perfect, and you needed him badly.
You thought about what his hand felt like on your back, and the way he looked in that suit. You needed some sort of relief.
You spread your legs and your hand trailed from your stomach down to your throbbing heat. You began to rub your clit slowly. "This is ridiculous, I shouldn't be doing this.." You thought to yourself, but once it started to feel a little too good, you couldn't stop. You imagined that your fingers were Brian's, working you so well. You groaned loudly and your other hand trailed to your entrance. You pushed two fingers inside of yourself and started pumping them in and out. It felt so good, the winding coil in your stomach was about to burst.
"B-Brian!" You moaned as your orgasm took over you.
You pumped your fingers until your climax ended and you felt dirty, ashamed of yourself.
You decided to go to sleep and try and get him off your mind.