Prolouge

James and Lily Potter had just got an alarming floo from Dumbledore claiming that there was a raid in Hogsmeade. They left as soon as they could to help with what they could, but not before making sure Peter Petegrew was watching over their boys. An hour later a strange man in a black cloak blasted the door open just after Peter got the two sleepy babies to bed. The strange man stunned Peter knocking him unconscious. Then he creepped up the stairs into Adrian and Harry's nursery. Harry lied in the green side of the room with snake decor everywhere, while Adrian lied on the red side with lion decor everywhere. Though the strange man's mind was not his own, in fact he was under a curse, a curse that is so unforgivable, you would get thrown into Azkaban the second someone knew you was using it, the imperious curse, While the strange man's mind was not his own, his voice and facial expressions were, but only because of how powerful the strange man was.

Adrian was screaming and crying and tossing about, while Harry sat with a smile on his face. The strange man whispered to Harry, "I am sorry young child, but if there was anything I could do I would." Young Harry looked up at the strange man with an understanding look, as if he understand everything that was about to happen. Suddenly the man shot out a silencing spell at Adrian and shouted the Killing Curse at young Harry. But some how, Harry's body formed a green circle around him self, and the curse rebounded, but before the curse could hit the strange man, Harry's magic reached out to the strange man, engulfing him. The green curse vanished, but not before leaving a lightning bolt scar under neith Harry's messy hair, and messing the room up causing a piece of debris to cut Adrians nose.

The strange man was speechless. Not only did Harry throw of an impossible curse, he protected him, and knocked of the Imperious curse that had a hold of the strange man. " I hope one day we meet again young Harry." The strange man said to Harry before disappearing.

Downstairs, Dumbledore, James, and Lily busted through the front door. Dumbledore didn't even look the tiniest bit concerned, but quickly masked fake concern before anyone could take notice of this. James quickly unstunned Peter before taking off with the others to the nursery. There they found Adrian with a cut on his nose barely bleeding, but somehow managed to miss the lightning shaped cut gushing out blood on Harry's forhead buried underneath his hair.

"Which one was it, which one defeated the Dark Lord"? Lily asked after they cleaned up the boys. Dumbledore looked at both boys before coming to the conclusion that it was Adrian as he has an obvious mark on him, while Harry does not and that is exactly what he told James and Lily.

By the next morning it seemed as if Harry was pushed to the side and no longer cared about, as James and Lily invited everyone over to see Adrian, the supposedly boy who lived.

HARRY'S CUT

ADRIAN'S CUT

ADRIAN'S CUT

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, please comment and let me know how I did, this is my first real book I have started. Let me know any mistakes you found and I will try my best to fix them.