〔˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥〕volleyball practice

'I wonder where Kenma is,' Y/n sighed.

Y/n had been looking all around for Kenma, including where he might've been. 'It's break, so Kenma's probably somewhere gam- nevermind, he has practice. Let's go check on him!!'

Y/n found herself at the gym's doorway when she heard some sudden sounds.

A thud echoed across the court, followed by a smack.

Her head was slightly red from the ball flying towards her face at such a quick pace. 'Damn, that's gonna bruise' Her weight shifted as she felt unbalanced, and bracing herself for impact which didn't come.

She opened her eyes to find her lover, Kenma holding her waist, supporting her up.

"T-thanks Kenma," she said, a bit shocked.

"Are you alright y/n?" His voice, full of concern.

Kuroo and the others rushed up to the poor girl. (可哀想に!!)

"You guys know each other? You can go bring her up to the infirmary then." Coach Nekomata said to the both of them.

"Okay"

Kenma lifted y/n onto his back and began their short journey to the infirmary.

A familiar bed head stuck his head around the corner. So that is Kenma's girlfriend!

----

dInG doNg

"Nurse!!!!!" Kenma said... a bit too loudly.

"Yes? Oh. Put her down over there while I get some ice." She pointed to couch sitting near the back of the room.

He dropped her with gentleness and ease. Then, the nurse came back with some ice.

"Here is the ice. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, it just stings a little.." Y/n responded with a toothy grin.

"What are your names and class?"

"Kenma Kozume of class 2-3..." Kenma started.
"...and Y/n L/n of class 2-1" she finished

"Here Kozume-san, bring that to your teacher. As for Y/n, you can stay here until you're feeling better, alright?"

"Okay" they replied in unison.

"Bye, Y/n." Kenma said as he kissed your forehead.

"Bye bye, Kenma!"

---- at lunch

"KENMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA" an orotund voice yelled.

"Uh huh?" He responded, not looking up from the game in his hands.

"That was you're girlfriend wasn't it?!?" Kuroo asked.
He had a wide smile. "RiGhT?!?!"

"Taketora told us she was in his class, Y/n from class 2-1 right?!?!"

"Yea."

"It doesn't matter what you say, I already know she is- WHAT?!?!"

"You admitted it you said it yourselffff~"

The rest of the club's members crowded around him. All happy, and a bit surprised (mainly at the fact that Kenma got a girlfriend before Kuroo).

"Kenma's finally grown up and got a girlfriend" Yaku said.

"Not that you will ever grow though," Lev said, getting ready to run.

Yaku then proceeded to chase the tall guy across the hallway.

"Excuse me, can i get to Kenma please?" Y/n said to the group around him.

"Hey Kenma!"

"Hey Y/n" He said, pausing his game and putting it down.

"Introduce meeee" Kuroo and Lev asked.

"Introduce yourself" He retorted back.

"Let's go eat now" he said while holding her hand, bringing her away from the group.

"Okay, let's go!"

──────── ✧《C》✧ ────────