Chapter 2: Disagreements

This day was officially one of the most unique days if my entire life. It was like a vivid dream being able to see the members of K/DA in person in such a casual location as well.

Seraphine: Hope I didn't miss anything important.

Ahri: Not at all, in fact we were just going over the lyrics to the song before we started recording.

  I kinda sat off to the side as the group got to work on going over the lyric sheets with one another to make sure everything was fine. I went from feeling mildly star-struck to feeling awkward in a moment. Sera noticed this and quickly ran over to me.

Seraphine: Hey (Y/N), how do these lyrics sound?

  I snickered at the remark but take the paper and read the lyrics over, or at least try to, since I'm not a music producer and have no idea how the song sounds yet.

Y/N: What am I supposed to do? I don't know how they sound yet. 

Seraphine: You will, then when you do, you can help me out with them.

I felt uneasy about this, I wanted to tell her but I noticed the other members of K/DA were not too far from us.

Y/N: Sera, may I speak to you for a moment.

  I don't take no for an answer as I grab her hand and take her with me to the front of the studio outside while I didn't notice one of the members looking our way as we left.

  Once outside of the studio I felt so much relief wash over me. Being around idols, even when your not talking to them is something hard to get used to.

Seraphine: What's wrong?

Y/N: Okay, why did you actually bring me here? I assumed this is just a one time thing and after this it's just gonna be a you guys thing right? I mean, I'm just a normal guy.

  She quickly shook her head no at my words.

Seraphine: No! The point of me bringing you here was because I wanted you to help me with the music. I want you to get involved and I wanna make you my right hand man.

Y/N: Even though music isn't my thing? Besides if all I was gonna do is read and help come up with lyrics, why not find someone more qualified? Like the four popstars currently inside. I know how to shoot guns, I have a slightly higher than average intelligence, a devilishly handsome face, and some mechanical skills here and there. But nothing too creative.

Seraphine: Because you're my best friend. If this becomes a successful thing I want you to be there with me every step of the way. I just want you to be there. Think about it, Seraphine and (Y/N), our names written amongst the stars.

  I feel myself relax as a coolness washes over my body and I'm able to relax a bit. The thought was a bit intoxicating, and very hypnotizing, but I still had my own self-doubts.

Y/N: Sera, that's sweet. But this really isn't my thing. You're the singer and song writer, I'm just the friend who supports you. I don't want you to fall from grace by trying to pull me up with you.

  I quickly notice her smile wash away which makes me feel a little bad.

  Seraphine wanted to say more until Ahri poked her head out which snatched our attention.

Ahri: Sera, we're about to start recording.

Seraphine: O-Okay, I'll be right there.

  Sera goes back inside but looks my way. It was clear I didn't want to go back inside for this which made her a little more down.

  It was a pretty bad decision on my part. Like, she just said I was her best friend, yet I can't even support her enough to watch her record at least. What is my damage today, I'm acting like a baby. She really deserves better friends.