Chapter 2 : Meeting the others

** Jades P.O.V**

"Crap crap crap" I said to my self as I saw him walk through the door what the hell is he doing here, I thought to myself, while trying to cover my face. I was looking down trying to concentrate on my work, then a shadow starts leaning over my desk, I look up only to be greeted by piercing blue eyes and a familiar smirk..

"Hello again, babe." The boy with the blue eyes said with a smirk, "What did I say about calling me babe?" I snapped " I don't recall, I was to busy imagining you naked in my bed screaming my name." He replied with a smirk "OH MY GOD you freaking perv!" I shouted "Plus I don't even know your name." I replied with a feeling of victory. Just then he went right next to my ear and whispered "My name is Louis Tomlinson, love."

A shiver went through me, as I felt his hot breath down my neck. Just then the bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked around only to see Louis sitting on one of the desks near his friends. I studied him, he was absolutely gorgeous, sexy caramel hair, a beautiful smile,and those eyes irresistible. He turned and saw me starting at him. His signature smirk appeared on his face as he mother the words 'like what you see'. I instantly felt my cheeks burning up as I turned away quickly.

The rest of the day was pretty chill, but unfortunately I had all my classes with Louis.

--Lunch--

**Jade P.O.V.**

"Hi" said a girl with beautiful bluish eyes that had specks of grey in them, she had shoulder length hair and a heart shaped face. I think it is safe to say that she was really pretty. "Um hi." said shyly, "My name's Lizzy are you new here?" she asked. "Uh yea this today is my first day. My name is Jade by the way." I replied " Oh well its lovely to meet you." she said sweetly. Just then a familiar red headed girl came up behind me. "Hey Jade, hey Lizzy, I see you two have acquainted yourselves." Kat said.

"Yea, so um not to be rude or anything but I'm really hungry." I said, just then my stomach just had to rumble, which my cheeks turn crimson, causing Kat and Lizzy to burst out laughing. "Yeah we can tell!" Lizzy said between laughs. Then we walked over to the lunch line to gather our food. Lizzy had pasta, she said it was her favorite, I had the same because, frankly it looked pretty damn tasty, and Kat had pizza which was her favorite, Lizzy and I kept making jokes about how the pizza sauce matched her hair.

Suddenly, someone jumped beside me,wrapped them arms around me, and said "Hey babe." I looked up only to see Louis looking down at me with his signature smirk. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TOMLINSON?" yelled Kat "To sit next to a hot chick." he said simply. "Then why are you sitting next to me? I'm cool as a cucumber see?" I said like the sassmaster I am and put his hand on my forehead. "Sassy. Louis likey!" he said while licking his lips.

I just rolled my eyes in response. "Well if you two are done flirting now, I would like to throw my food away and walk around a bit." Lizzy said playfully. "You guys" Louis said pointing at Kat and Lizzy "can go if you want that just means I get to have Jade here all to myself." He had learned my name through out the day because well I did have all of my classes with him.

"Or you three can come over with me and my friends. I know for a fact Niall has a crush on Lizzy over here, and Harry would pounce on Kat like a freaking puma if he ever got the chance." Louis said casually pointing to a blonde boy with brunette roots, and a curly haired boy standing by the bleachers. "I think i have classes with them" I muttered to myself. "So do I" Louis said matter=of-factily. " No shit Sherlock, unfortunately we have the same schedule" I said with a duh tone in my voice.

The rest of the day was pretty chill, I was thank full I had my last two periods with both Kat  and Lizzy. After the bell signalling the end of the day rang I went over to my locker to get some things for my homework tonight. After I had finished gathering my things I saw a familiar pair of blue eyes staring at me. "What do you want Louis" I said annoyance in my voice.

"I'm giving you a ride home today." he said casually. "And remind me, when did I agree to that?" I asked " You don't have a choice" he said ugh fine at least it means that I wont have to walk i thought to myself.

The drive home was consisted of Louis making dirty jokes and me rolling my eyes. "This house, right here." I said. He pulled into my driveway and got out of the car, 'What the hell is he doing? If he thinks he's coming inside then he is batshit crazy.' I thought to myself only to be proven wrong when he walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. "Thank you" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me. Then he walked me to the door "Thanks for the ride" I said " No problem love, and um I was wondering of maybe you would uh like to um go on a date with me on Friday night?" he asked while scratching the back of his neck and looking down.

 I smiled at how shy he was being, then I noticed that he was blushing. "I would love to go on a date this Friday night." I said smiling. His eyes instantly lit up and a huge smile exploded on his face. " Here's my number, you can text me later if you want." I said handing him the piece of paper with my phone number on it. "Brilliant! Well bye Jade I'll  see you tomorrow!" he said while making his way to his car. " Bye Louis!" I yelled from my doorstep as I watched him drive away. 

I know it's weird but I'm really looking forward to the date on Friday. I don't know there is just something about him. 'He is the school player Jade, don't get caught up in his game' A little voice inside my head whispered. I know I know but, there's just something about him...

A/N: Okay there it is chapter two I hope you guys enjoy it and please vote comment all that good stuff and maybe help me come up with some ship names for jade and louis anyways Till next time my darlings... Xx- Jazz Mwah*