Chapter Four: The date

**Jades P.O.V**

I wasn't even listening to my English teacher, as he talked about what a claim was. I was on my phone, which is unlike me.

"Ms.Massons are you on your phone?" Mr.Smith's voice snapped in my ear as I realized he was standing right behind me. "Yes sir my mum messaged me we had a family emergency thats all. I apologize for distracting the class though." I lied. When in all reality I couldn't care less if I was distracting the class or not. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do about tonight.. Tonight was the date, I was having a whole rainbow of emotions, scared,nervous,excited,and I had the weirdest feeling in my chest.

"Ms.Massons! Pay attention or I will have to send you to the principals office young lady." Mr.Smith's voice boomed in my ears pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes sir I'm very sorry it won't happen again." I lied.
The rest of the day seemed to just go by before I knew it it was lunch and I had no idea where the time had went or where any of my friends were. After about ten minutes I decided, you know what fuck it school was almost over anyways and there was only one period left so I thought hey why not and I dipped. I ditched school . It wasn't the first time I've done it multiple times but only when it was necessary.
-
-
-
HEY SO LIKE I WAS WRITING AND THEN LIKE IT HIT ME LIKE DO U GUYS EVEN WANT AN UPDATE OR..... LIKE IDK BUT IF U DO THIS IS PART OF THE ONE I WAS WRITING SO IF U GUYS LIKE IT AND WANT ME TO CONTINUE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK