1

All I remember is my mom screaming at me, telling me I was an ugly piece of shit and me, sobbing and running out the front door. I've never liked yelling, and I hate when people point things out about me that I already know.

My eyes open and I look around. I'm in a room. A big room, definitely not mine. It's got a nice comfortable bed, a huge tv, and a couch! A couch in a bedroom, Hm, strange.

Wait. I don't recognize this at all.

Suddenly, the door flies open and a man is standing there. I flinch as the door hits the wall, causing a small hole to break through.

"Oh shit." I hear the man say and fumbles with the door and pulls it back, studying the hole.

"I just painted that wall!" He declared, running a hand through his hair. I chuckle and he looks up at me with a smile playing on his lips. Oh god. He was attractive. I begin to feel self-conscious as I realize how disgusting I must look from just waking up.

"Hi baby boy.. How're you feeling?" He murmurs as he walks towards me slowly and carefully. Baby boy? What?

"I'm feeling.." I say just as a pain erupts in the back of my head and I place my hand over it.

"Just got a headache, baby?" He looks at me frowning.

I nod and he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Well at least you're gone from those awful people, Zaynie."

How does he know my name..?

He pulls me into a hug and runs his fingers through my hair. I tense up and I can tell he can feel it too as he pulls away.

"Guess I've got some explaining to do, hm?" He chuckles and nervously rubs the back of his head.

"You see, I'm Liam Payne. I run a company called Payne & Co. We print off author's books and distribute them all across the world. It's a few blocks from where I assumed was your house." I flinch as he describes my house. The shutters are destroyed and the roof was a tattered mess.

"I've seen you multiple times walking home from school. I've been watching you Zayn. I noticed you running from your house at full speed, crying your heart out, so, that's when I decided to make my move. I grabbed you and put you in the passenger seat of my car, where my bodyguard made sure you followed his instructions." I don't remember any of this! How can he possibly expect me to remember?

"Then you tried to escape and you hit your head on the door of the car, which knocked you unconscious. That explains your headache. Now could you tell me something Zayn?" He looks into my eyes and leans his head down a little so he's eye level with me.

I bite the inside of my lip and nod my head slowly.

"Why were you crying that night?" The words swirl around in my head. No way am I telling this complete stranger about my life! He doesn't deserve to know for taking me away. I'll never be able to see my sister again..

My eyes begin to water at the thought and he immediately takes notice.

He panics. "Daddy's sorry baby, I didn't mean to ask you an uncomfortable question. Here," He sticks out his long arms and wraps them around my frail body. I have no choice but to cling to him as I cry, he won't let go.

He called me baby, he called himself Daddy? What the hell?