1

Sudden darkness wondered your eyes, everything went thick black. You could only feel someone's hands around your neck trying to choke you. You tried to get out of their grip and screamed, "help!"

After a long struggle, you came out of their grip and tried breathing. You were blind-folded and your hands were tied at your back, Someone then whispers, "you can shut up."

You were startled by their sudden point of a gun on your forehead. You nodded and apologized for moving. Just then someone held onto your arms and injected something that made you lose your consciousness. 

Once you opened your eyes, everything was a blur for a moment. You then tried to stand up but then your surroundings were continuously moving. You flinched as you heard a deep male voice saying, "welcome, y/n".

You tried to go closer to the man as he was speaking in the dark, "This is how we meet." he continued. You held his shirt's collar and questioned in those moving surroundings with anger and tired voice, "who are you?" 

He pushed you to the ground and came on top of you and said smirking, "you'll know about it soon."  You tried to recognize his face but he was not familiar. Following that, you pulled him away as you saw a bright door opening and the light falling on your face.

He suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the dark place and showed you that you were in between a blue ocean, on a cruise. You questioned, "why am I even here?" He turned towards you and that's when you saw his face.

You questioned in irritation, "Can you reply to me straightly?", He then pulled you and tied your hands behind your back, his face was so close to yours as he spoke, "Relax

You questioned in irritation, "Can you reply to me straightly?", He then pulled you and tied your hands behind your back, his face was so close to yours as he spoke, "Relax." You then kicked him and started to run away. His bodyguards surrounded you, and this was not new to you. You took out the little knife from your pocket and cut your rope for your tied hands. 

You then gave a high-kick to the tallest body-guards. You smirked as he started to hit you back. You then ran towards the top of the cruise. All of the guards fell together as you stabbed them with your knife and hit them with your fists in their abdominal area. You try to hit all of them, but they hold you by your face and put the knife on your neck almost cutting you away.

The guy in a black suit came back to you and hit your jaw making blood ooze out of your mouth, as he jumped up to the top of the cruise, he chocked you saying, "Don't act smart." You hit him with your elbow giving him pain in his jaw. He smiled sarcastically and said, "Such a child." he started to bleed his mouth as you knocked out him with your arms. 

He wiped his blood and took the handcuffs to tie you up. You tried to run away from the bodyguard's grip. They slapped you as you got startled. He then handcuffed you, and he soon got your grip. 

You soon settle down believing that this drama would be done by any minute. He gave his hand and said, "I'm jungkook." You laughed sarcastically showing your tied hands as he put his hand back.  he questioned, "this is going to take a lot of time, You can tell me a story."

You smirked and replied, "I'm not a story-teller, stupid." He then questioned, "then tell me about you?" You disagreed by replying, "You wish." He then got irritated by your reply and brought his gun, pointing it at you, he said, "Now you will."

You didn't want to cause trouble and nodded saying, "Relax." He smirked sitting and then kept the gun away. He furred his eye-brow saying, "Who are you?" You started to watch the gun to try to escape from here, he observed you watching the gun, he said, "Don't worry, you're in safe hands." You spoke with pissed off voice, "I was a violinist, living peacefully doing whatever I wanted to do, Once my sister died, I had to take her place."

Jungkook questioned, "How did she die?" You replied annoyed by his interruption, "If you want to listen to my story, you should shut up." He nodded rolling his eyes. You continued, "My sister was working under a Mafia group. We were a happy family until my sister chose this job. My dad and mom got divorced because of this. Maria, my sister, was always into drug dealing and mafia gangster's due to the influence of her boyfriend. Seokjin, he was her mafia boyfriend, she worked under him as an assistant until then."

He was listening carefully as you continued, "Just as I passed the test for my new university course, she died due to a bomb blast in the underground sector. I took her job and started working under Seokjin, he is the most famous mafia in our town. He is always the type of Mafia to kill someone without their knowledge."

Jungkook questioned smirking, " Soon, I will be the most earning Mafia." You rolled your eyes in disbelief and replied saying, "No one like seokjin though." He hit the apple he was eating onto your face and said laughing, "What's so great about him?" You disgusted at him and replied, "He is the underground king, later you will know when he will track you down and murder you." Jungkook furiously came by and held your cheeks with his harsh fingers he said, "Sure, I'll soon see you dying in front of my eyes, and that will be my very desire."

You whisper to yourself, "never mind." He continues to question, "What gives you this confident young lady." You smirk and reply, "Kim seokjin."