2

Jungkook hit the apple he was eating onto your face and said laughing, "What's so great about him?" You disgusted at him and replied, "He is the underground king, later you will know when he will track you down and murder you." Jungkook furiously came by and held your cheeks with his harsh fingers he said, "Sure, I'll soon see you dying in front of my eyes, and that will be my very desire."

You whisper to yourself, "never mind." He continues to question, "What gives you this confident young lady?" You smirk and reply, "Kim seokjin." He came closer to you, raising your chin, he said, " Let's wait and watch."

He then left you in the dark, You tried to get out of the place, he tied you too hard to even let go, and this wasn't new. You smirked to yourself saying, "He anyways have to die, so imma tell him my story then." You thought, anyway, seokjin would come back to you and rescue you, so for the passing time, you wanted to tell him your story.

After a while, the cruise suddenly stopped, you then saw jungkook coming towards you with a tray of food, you rolled your eyes as he spoke, "want some?" you replied sarcastically smiling, "no, thanks." He then munched over food while questioning again, "are you going to continue?" You nodded and said, "yeah, let's continue."

You continued to narrate your story, "when my sister passed away it was a misery for us, but then we had to move on, right?" he nodded agreeing to you. "once we all got into place, on a sudden occasion seokjin came home, that was the first time I saw him, he was with his alternative secretary, hoseok.

They were a whole group of the mafia

They were a whole group of the mafia. they were scary at starting. seokjin was wearing a black suit with slicked hair, looking handsome as usual, and there was hoseok, with a leather jacket and funky shoes, he was cool to talk with back then, among the seokjin's group, hoseok was the only one having a smile on his face, they came by to question me to join their group, I was not interested to join, but then the smiling hoseok came nearby pointing the gun on my forehead questioning, "Will you join?" I had to nod to save myself from them. It was soon the first day of work, I had too many sleepless nights due to high levels of anxiety, I was so worried to join a group like this. I-" 

Jungkook cut you off questioning, "give me a minute?" You nodded feeling tired of getting interrupted

Jungkook cut you off questioning, "give me a minute?" You nodded feeling tired of getting interrupted. He then came back with a toothpick in his mouth throwing away his plate, he questioned, "continue?" You said with a sigh, "Can you stop interrupting me?" he awkwardly smiled and said, "yeah, yeah continue." 

 You continued, "I went to the given location by hoseok, There was silent darkness surrounded by me, I was confused when they showed up out of nowhere, Seokjin spoke, "There she comes." I smiled as if I was very happy to join them, later that day me and seokjin joining the group went to another Mafia group, Hoseok then explained that we were going to Taehyung's dorm, he was a person who sells bombs and highly professional guns, I was amazed later looking at his dorm with lots of workers all over, his dorm was huge and gorgeous, that was my first time seeing taehyung, he was just so unbelievably handsome, He had blood stains all over his shirt and a gun in his hand questioning me, "Who are you?" I bowed to him and said, "I'm y/n-" But then Hoseok cut off my talk, saying, "She is taking control over Maria, also how have you been doing?" Both of them went inside taking seokjin together. Just then I was walking in the corridors of Taehyung's beautiful house,  a bodyguard then came to me asking me to meet seokjin, I then went to seokjin questioning, "yes, sir?" He ordered me to stay with him all the time, I stayed with him all the time."

He and hoseok then headed to Taehyung's room, and believe me that was a huge mess of guns all over, Taehyung sat in the chair, crossing his legs arrogantly, and questioned me pointing the gun indirectly, "This gun is the latest one, Seokjin sir would love this, Why don't you try?" 

You continued, "I took the gun gently into my hands, trying to not mess up anything, I pointed it at the given wall, I tried to pull the trigger but then seokjin suddenly came to me questioning if I had ever fired a gun, I shook my head as an answ...

You continued, "I took the gun gently into my hands, trying to not mess up anything, I pointed it at the given wall, I tried to pull the trigger but then seokjin suddenly came to me questioning if I had ever fired a gun, I shook my head as an answer for no, then seokjin gently held my hands into his putting his face close to mine, he slowly pulled the trigger, the bullet then hit the wall right in the target. 

"After that my heart fluttered for seokjin, I was slowly falling for that man, Later we went back to his underground placement full of guns and collection, He then ordered me to stay overnight practicing shooting and boxing, I was so startled when I heard that I had to practice all these overnight. But he was kind of sweet for letting me practice overtime. "

The cruise started to move and you jerked, Jungkook came near you to pick you back up, you kicked him and said, "This what seokjin taught me, you stupid." Jungkook tried slapping you but he stopped as he saw you with your untied hands, you handcuffed him in reverse and tied him to the chair, you smirked placing him towards the ground, "You tried to trick me, huh?" Jungkook questioned as you pressured your force on his nape placing it downwards. 

You replied smiling, "time to go, see you someday again."