👨‍🔬TRUTH ALWAYS WIN🧛‍♂️

*THIRD PERSON

After Fluke and Earth work were done they were worried that Boun hasn't given any signal whether he has found Prem or not. So they both decided to and search both of them. The moment they entered the bungalow they were too confused like Boun from where to start.

"Look here brother"

Fluke pointed at the floor to make him notice the footprints made up by mud.

"I think these are of P'Boun

"I think these are of P'Boun..... because he entered the bungalow from back door which has a lawn outside and moreover it rained yesterday that means..."

"We need to follow these shoe prints?"

Fluke nodded and but still confusion was still there in Earth's face.

"But they are all there in the house. How should we know which one should we follow?"🤔

Fluke was silent for sometime as if he wanted time to think. Then he answered

"I know! We will follow those footprints which does not has both the way route..... I mean those which are going but not returning back"

Earth nodded in understanding and started looking for those ones and at last found the shoeprints which were going to the first floor but was not returning back from there. They both decide to go and look. They both were standing in front of the room were at last the prints stop. The moment they opened the door of the room they were surprised.

"Now how are we going to find it out??? Looks like he has been searching in the whole room"

"Then we should also do the same"

Earth sighed and they both started searching for anything which could help them to find Boun and Prem. At last they were standing in front of the poster were last time Boun was standing and started touching and looking. But then suddenly Earth's finger hit something and next thing they remember was that they were lying in the floor with their lips kissing the floor.

"Ouch!"😣

"Where the hell are we?!"

{Flashback}

"Stop!....plzzzz stop!"😭

The moment when he heard that voice, he felt like someone has thrown hundred of needles in his heart and the seen was just heartbreaking. When did he changed into his human form he too didn'trealised it as for him right now more important was his love who was in pain. He ran towards Prem but he was stopped in between by the bodyguard or we should say that damn assistant. He was more stronger than Boun because of which he was not able to move a single bit also.

"Look whose here...it's our baby Boun"

Dr. Ariyasakul spoke still standing near Prem whose was half unconscious. He was still seeing his Hia with half lid open eyes and there was a slight crescent smile appeared in his lips.