HE IS THERE

*BOUN

"P'Boun are you okay??"

Prem sits besides me and wipes the tear rolling down from my eyes. It always pains whenever I think about that moment, that torture and the pain that person gave me. But then he (prem) came who made me  feel that there is someone who can relieve me from my pain.

"Hiaaa!! are you alive? What happened?"

But then comes his nonsense brain, I don't know why he always talk to me like this but not to any other senior. Prem was leaning closer to me with both of his hands in my shoulder and shaking me as if I'm a dead body.

"Hey! I'm alive and if you shake me like this then my whole body organs will get mixed up."

He makes a smirk towards me and then stands up from the couch moving towards the bedroom. I just hold his hand and pulled him toward me with force because of which he fell on my lap. I gave a smirk and said

"Where are you going? Don't you want to spend time with me?"😏

"Ohooo P'Boun! we live in the same house and 18 hrs of a day I see only your face only and don't you to want to go to your office, you only told me that you have to attend a very important meeting as the client is from America... Let me ask you seriously do you even know how to speak english?"

"Don't underestimate the knowledge of your Hia, baby!"😃

He started laughing. Oh my Pao looks so cute... Then he stands up and again I stops him but this time I didn't pull because I don't want cause pain in my baby's shoulder.

"What now?"

"You are forgetting something..."

He burrows his eyebrows and sees me with an questioning look. A smile curved in my lips. I patted on my lips with my index finger.

"My morning kiss!!"😚

"No!! Yesterday only we had sex and now you want kiss. When I told you yesterday that let me be the top but you fucker never listens to me when ever we do sex😒 So this is  your punishment..."

"Aoww... plzzzz naaa...."

He removes my hand grip from his hand and moves towards the bedroom with a smirk in his. A cute devil!

But then suddenly he ran towards me and give me a cute peck and again ran away towards the bedroom but before he enters the room he leaned towards the door and shouts

"I'm forgiving you this time but I'll top you this time!!"

And I started laughing at the cuteness of by BF....😁

Hope you all are enjoying the story..
Love to see the suggestion from you all🙂
                       Su Su Naa