It's Just Tattoos - Oneshot

"Let's get matching tattoos!"

Caesar looks up from the newspaper he is reading and looks at his husband. Not sure what made him asks for that, he asks, "why?"

"Because we don't have anything matching permanently?"

"We always wear those matching outfits. Not tired of matching together?"

"Oh come on, I found a tattoo place highly recommended by Jolyne~"

Caesar sighs, knowing Joseph will always follow anything fun suggested by his favorite cousin. At least he is not asking to do recreational drugs, since Joseph's half brother loathes drugs, so they all kinda have a strict no drugs rule in the whole family.

"Fine. Let's go."

"Caesarino, you are the best!"

******************************************************************************************

"So what tattoos we gonna get?"

They are still browsing the catalogue, not sure what to get. To be honest, nothing in the catalogue seems to be catching their eyes, so it's frustrating. After a while Caesar got an idea and asks the artist, "can you design matching tattoos for us?"

"Of course. What theme you guys are going for?"

"I know!" Joseph happily says, a little too cheerful, like he thought of a prank, making Caesar shivers at what 'brilliant' idea his husband has this time, "plenty of bubbles please~"

"Bubbles? Seriously Jojo?"

"Oh come on, you love bubbles don't you?" Joseph grins and now Caesar is blushing, so red he thought he has a fever, and blush due to the fact he just told a stranger he likes bubbles, which is kinda childish.

"I didn't-!"

Still the artist didn't laugh or complain, and soon came out with a few designs associated with bubbles, and Joseph tells the artist to add J.J for Caesar while he gets one with C.A.Z.

******************************************************************************************

"I'm glad Jojo."

Joseph looks up and grins, then he pulls his husband into an embrace, making the blonde protest a little before relaxing, and they both look at their new tattoos, and laughs.

******************************************************************************************

"Wow, your cousin got nice matching tattoos with his husband," says Kakyoin while sipping his coffee, showing his phone screen at the photo Joseph sent to their family group chat, and Jotaro scoffs.

"I swear Jolyne really needs to stop putting ideas into his mind about trends and whatnot-"

"Jojo, maybe we should get matching tattoos too."

Jotaro looks up from his breakfast, mainly toasts and eggs and he raises an eyebrow, looking at the redhead. Noticing that he is not joking, his hand goes to his hat, only realizing he haven't wear his hat yet.

"You sure?"

"As sure as the day I said I do on our wedding."

Jotaro smiles, just a little, but didn't get unnoticed by Kakyoin.

******************************************************************************************

"So, what design are we going to do?"

Jotaro is thinking. He knows that Joseph and Caesar had custom made theirs, and he is not sure what to get for his husband and himself. At first he thought of getting just initials, but it's too plain for something as important as this, since it will hold some significant meaning whenever they will stare at it in the future.