✮ Lucky Charm ✮

✮ 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢✮:
𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎!
Pronunciation: /ˈkrɪst(ə)lʌɪz/
Definition:
Verb
1. Form or cause to form crystals.
"When most liquids freeze they crystallize."
2. Make or become definite and clear.
"Vague feelings of unrest crystallized into something more concrete."

_______________________________________           The sound of the ocean clashing melted in my brain as I tried to grip the floor only to feel a soft texture

The sound of the ocean clashing melted in my brain as I tried to grip the floor only to feel a soft texture. I instantly opened my eyes, squinting them for a bit only to be greeted with a boy that appeared to have fluffy white hair which complemented his greenish-grey eyes. He had pale skin and a thin figure that was covered by his golf green jacket. He wore a white top with strange weird symbol that I couldn't recognize.

"Hello...?" I said with my graspy voice. "Oh! You're finally awake!" He exclaimed
"Who...who are you? Where am I? Am I in danger?"
"Woah, woah, calm down!" He chuckled "We're just on a school trip." He gently smiled at me.
"A school trip? Well, this is a really pretty place." I responded
As I looked up I took a glimpse of the beautiful baby blue sky accompanied by the chalky white clouds. Silence filled the air only to be broken by his charming voice.

"So...may I ask for your name and ultimate?" He mumbled
"My name is (Y/N L/N) and My ultimate is Ultimate Hope." I responded with a little smile.
As soon as I finished talking his eyes seemed to light up.
"Hey, um...what's your name?"
"Oh, I'm so sorry, my name is Nagito Komaeda. My ultimate is disappointing but it's still my ultimate. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student." Nagito concluded
"Hey, I think your ultimate is quite cool! I mean, being lucky that most be amazing!" I reassured him.
_________________________________________

Word Count: 300
Author's Note:
Hey, this is my first time writing something serious so if you could give me some feedback and some constructive criticism or how to improve my writing I'll really appreciate it! Well that's it for now, thank you for reading my book!