Note

Hey is there any Filipino's there???...

Well im going to ask ya'll

Do you know that girl that was standing beside me??

If yes well my mom knows her because she knows the hrandma of her...

My mom decided to go to the parlor.... and it's kinda look like a small building cause it's just two floors but not only the parlor was ther...

There's a korean store and a plate store well actually there's a laundry shop there before...

My mom was there to help our nephew from working on the laundry shop that's where she knew her grandma then one day she went there  too but to the store of her grandma... Ohhh yeah her grandma has a store there too...

So then one day my mom ask me if i know her??

Well of course i do i was watching the show where she was but i kinda don't know the the other ep cause i was so busy on school that time so i forgot to watch it🤧🤧🤧...

But she has a tik tok account,instagram account, and a youtube channel......

I was so happy when i got the opportunity to take a pic with her...

Btw she is so kind....😭😭😭💖💖💖💖

I love her...

Btw she is okder than me she is 18 now cause she already selebrate her bday...

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅.......

WHEN I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT I SAW HE AND I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER LIKE I FEEL IT WAS A DREAM BUT NO!!! IT ISN'T.....

Im so so so happy!!!!!🥺😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💖💖💖💖