1

It's my first day of school and im kinda scared... cause i can go to different dimensions, i just hope that no one knows, i can teleport,read minds,i have speed powers too. So i will try to hide this secret.

Im gonna tell you on how and when did i got that powers.

My mom has a telepathy and speed powers while my dad can go to different dimension's and he can read minds too.

I got that from them.

When i was born i can't control that, so my mom always use telepathy to find me cause i always teleport everywhere. Then my dad was using his speed powers to find me cause im fast and i can go anywhere. Then suddenly i got into a different dimension that's why my dad go to that dimension to get me. My brother was 6 that time and he was playing around using his speed powers.

Btw my name is kim baerin. Im 13 and my life is kinda crazy.

Back to present.

I just woke up and use my speed powers to get my things that i need then take a bath.

After that i got dressed then get my things then use my telepathy to go to the kitchen.

Mom: ohh, honey your already awake and already dressed.

Me: yes mom, btw wheres oppa?

Mom:up stairs, btw wake him up too.

Me: okay mom

I use my telepathy again and now im in my oppa's room.

Me:OPPA, IREONA!!!!

???: WAE?!

Me: eomma told me so oppa namjoon.

Namjoon: WHY SO EARLY?!

Me: OPPA!!! EARLY?! IT'S 6:50 AND OUR CLASS STARTS IN 8:00!!!! SO HURRY AND CHANGE!!! AND THE FOOD IS READY!!

Namjoon:bt- wow she already left👏🏻👏🏻

Im at the kitchen now eating cause im hungry.

Then after 5 sec oppa was here too.

Namjoon:WHY DID YOU LEFT ME TALKING THERE HUH?!

Me:SORRY BUT BEFORE YOU TALK I ALREADY LEFT OKAY?!

mom:OKAY STOP THAT AND JUST EAT!! AND SAY SORRY TO EACH OTHER!!

Me: sorry oppa

Namjoon: im sorry too.

To be continued!! Btw guys this is my new story. Im still working on the hyunjin ff but i just decided to do this cause the others will be about my friends dream😂😂 btw she doesn't know it😂😂😂😂......