ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴅᴇᴊᴜᴠᴀ

Kaminari's POV-

Waking up, I feel an extra warmth against my chest. Opening my eyes, I blink away the blurriness and then look down. I see Bakugou in my arms. His arms were wrapped around my chest and his face was buried into my shirt.

I almost jumped out of the bed, but then I thought about it. I didn't want to wake Bakugou from his peaceful sleep and, to be honest, he was kinda cute. His cheeks were a little red, probably from the warmth, and his lips weren't in their natural frown, they were slightly parted. Overall, he looked relaxed and at peace.

Bakugou stirred slightly and slowly opened his eyes. As soon as he saw me, he quickly unwrapped his arms from my chest and tried to back away. Bakugou ended up tripping over the blankets and fell on the floor. I burst into laughter as his face flushed red from embarrassment.

"Shut the hell up!" Bakugou shouted, making me laugh even more. He went even redder, if that's possible.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," I admitted before thinking. I could feel the heat rise to my face and I quickly put my hand over my mouth. Bakugou rubbed the back of his neck, looking nervous, and stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower," Bakugou muttered, grabbing some clothes from his closet and entered the bathroom. He shut the door behind himself, making it go silent. I just sat on his bed for a minute, before dramatically sighing and falling back on Bakugou's pillow.

Did that actually just happen?

~~~~~

I'm still sitting on Bakugou's bed when he came out. He had on a plain black hoodie and wore ripped skinny jeans. His hair was still damp from the shower and he looked relaxed.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for last night, I appreciate it," I said, a smile taking over my face. Bakugou just nodded in reply and sat on the bed beside me.

"Why are you dressed up, it's Saturday?" I asked. Bakugou put his phone in his lap and rubbed the back of his neck, again. He seems to be doing that a lot now.

"I plan on going out later," Bakugou said, his voice quiet, unlike his usual, loud, self.

"Ooh, can I come!" I asked excitedly. Bakugou didn't say anything as I stared at him. "Please!" I plead. Bakugou sighed but agreed nonetheless.

"Yes! Come to my room before you leave, I'm going to get ready." I then ran off, saying goodbye before closing the door and going back to my room.

~~~~~

Getting out of the shower, I pick out an outfit for today. I grab a pastel yellow v-neck, a jean jacket, and black ripped jeans. I brush my teeth, style my hair, grab my phone, and hang out on my bed, waiting for Bakugou.

Only a few minutes later someone knocks on the door. Getting up, I open the door and see Bakugou waiting there. His hands were in his pockets, shoulders slumped, and face looking bored.

"I'm ready to go, let's go, Dumbass," Bakugou says, his voice aggressive. I was a little upset that he was back to normal, but I like him both ways. Leaving my room, I close the door, and Bakugou and I head for the stairs. We leave the Dorms and are on our way to wherever.

"So, where are we going?" I ask. For a moment Bakugou didn't say anything. His nose was scrunched up and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know, I just wanted to get out of the dorms." Bakugou finally said. I assume it was a thinking face. That's adorable.

"Okay, since it's still morning, why don't we get something to eat first?" I suggested.

"Whatever, I don't care," Bakugou said. I'll take that as a yes. Then we started debating where we should go, then it turned into an argument on which place was better.

"No way dude, Cafe Dejuva is way better!" I argued. Bakugou just shook his head a slight chuckle escaping his perfect lips.

"Whatever Pikachu, I don't care," Bakugou said. "We can go to Cafe Dejuva." (Fun fact: I just looked up breakfast restaurants, I've never been to Cafe Dejuva.) I pump my fist in the air in victory and happiness. I skip ahead trying to lead the way but Bakugou just pushes me behind him. "I always lead." I roll my eyes and just walk next to the fiery blonde.

~~~~~

As we enter the Cafe, we pick a table and sit, waiting for a waiter/ waitress to take our order. A waiter eventually came up to our table and asked for our order.

"Um... Can I get some blueberry pancakes with whipped cream and some french toast?" I order. I then looked to Bakugou, waiting for him to order.

"Uh, just french toast," Bakugou ordered.

"Would you two like a beverage?" The waiter asked, looking up from his notepad after writing our food down.

"Milk, please," I said. Bakugou nodded asking for the same thing. The waiter nodded after he finished writing down our drinks and left for the kitchen.

I smiled at Bakugou, he just scoffed and looked the other way. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone. After looking at the electronic device for a minute or two, I look up and see Bakugou looking out the window next to our booth. The sun shone on his face in the perfect way that it made it glow. I quickly go into my camera and take a photo. I looked pretty, the sun made a slight glare in the camera but it made it all the more beautiful.

Soon our food came and we dug in. It was delicious, well of course it is, this is my favorite restaurant. We eat our food in silence, but it was nice. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, I quite enjoyed it. Which was a surprise since I love talking.

It didn't take long to finish our food. Bakugou paid for all of it. I insisted that I would pay half but he refused, saying he would pay for it. I just let him, knowing I wouldn't break through this one. "Next time, I pay," I muttered under my breath. Bakugou ignored me as we left the Cafe.

I think I might like Bakugou...