{5}

The castle was filled with workers, some being maids some being chefs. The guard had escorted you to the king and queen of the town. Once you arrived at the throne room you bowed, as you should when greeted by the royals. The personal maid came and got the notes to hand to the king and queen, bowing once more you left. Once you got out of the castle you could see Ranboo talking to what seemed to be a marketer selling something. You slowly wobbled to Ranboo being careful to not fall. Once Ranboo saw you he held his arm out for you to grab, you grabbed it and stood beside him. "See Dear Sir, this music disc is very special Queen Victoria played this very disc. It's called Mellohi" The marketer held up the disc, The sun shined on it and made a rainbow effect. "Sorry Sir but we aren't interest-" A kid came running up and grabbed the disc and sprinted towards a taller kid. "Tommy I got the disc!!!!" The kid slapped the taller one's hand and they started laughing. "TOMMY TUBBO AGAIN?!?!?!" The marketer yelled and soon scrambled after the two. The taller one grabbed the others arm and ran. You and Ranboo started laughing, and turned to you. "That's Tommy and Tubbo, They really like discs especially Mellohi and Cat." you giggled at the names of the discs. "Quite an unusual name if I say so myself." he nodded in agreement and you both started walking towards the stores. The first one that caught your eye was a flower shop, in the window was a light pink flower. Which made you remember the rose, looking in the bag to make sure it was there. After making sure it was there you pointed towards the flower shop. "Can we go in there?" Ranboo looked where your hand pointed too. "Sure Niki is friends with the owner Puffy, if we get something we might be able to get a discount." You and Ranboo walked towards the shop. When you opened the door a bell rang, identifying the owner that someone entered the shop. The small shop had flowers everywhere, as a flower shop would. But in Devil's Town Flowers were less common and when they were there was only red roses. The middle of the store had a patch of flowers growing, there was pink, purple, and blue flowers. "Hey Ranboo?" he turned away from where he was and walked towards you. "What's up Venus." You looked at him and then turned to the flowers. "Do you know what kind of flowers these are?" He looked towards the flowers and examined them quickly. " The pink one is a Peony, The purple one is Lavender, and the blue one is a corn flower." I mean yeah he had lived here but how did he know them quickly, I wouldn't have known the type of flower the rose was until the king said it. I would have just said RED and called it a day. Ranboo seemed to notice the confused look on your face and laughed. " I used to work here before Puffy became the owner, I had made them into oils so I kinda remembered the names of the flowers." that's pretty cool if you ask me. The two of you kept talking about the flowers before Puffy walked out. "Hey Ranboo, welcome back who have you brought us" Her smile reminded me of Niki's, soft and full of care. "This is Venus, she's devil town's royal mail carrier.'' You waved and Puffy nodded. "Well, welcome to Angel Vill. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm sure it will be lovely" she smiled once more and went back to what she was doing. You had decided to get multiple flowers, they were the same ones as the ones in the middle of the shop. After paying you both left the shop, you had put the flowers in your bag and grabbed onto Ranboo's arm once again after you returned to walking looking at stores. Though looking through the market was fun it soon tired you. You both made your way to Niki's house and to your room. "The market was really fun, thank you for bringing me" you both looked at each other and smiled. "Of course, it was my pleasure" he bowed and you both started laughing...

{734}