{7}

Chapter 7

.(Niki Pov woah thats new)

I finally finished my shift at the bakery and headed home, the sun had set a while ago and left a dark purple take on the sky. What happened before she left was stuck in her mind, why has Venus been so obsessed with the book shelf. It had finally hit her, her appearance was quite similar to Wilbur. Her hair which looked to be black from afar was actually brown, when Ranboo had brought Venus to me I brushed her hair to keep it from tangling. Her roots seemed to be a hazel color, meaning she dyed her hair. Her natural color was only slightly lighter than his, her face structure was similar as well. They both were interested in books, and music. Well, she hadn't said she likes music but she gives a music lover vibe. Wilbur had mentioned having a younger sister a few times, he said she had loved listening to his music and how much he adored her. Wilbur only shared a few stories about her but you could tell he loved her very much. Almost stumbling on a rock and noticed you were almost to your house. quickly scurrying to my house and closed the front door.

The vanilla scent sweeped upon Me, it was calming. I quickly put your bag down and examined the house, the clock read 4:45 am. The town also knew this hour as Angel's hour, the whole town was peaceful as almost everyone was asleep. For Niki it was almost like the world's violence stopped and the time had stopped. I quietly wobbled into Venus's room just to make sure she was safe. When you made it to the room you noticed she wasn't in her bed, quickly looking over the room you see her sitting on the bumped-out window (window with seating) The moon had shone through and landed on Venus. Venus's appearance had changed. Her hair was the same color as the moon, what once had been almost full black horns and tail had become a solid white. And she had angel wings, The wings were almost as elegant looking as the queen's. Venus's eyes never left the night sky. I stood there for a while, i mean if something changed that much you would be surprised too. You almost couldn't tell that it was her, the change had been quite different than before. Soon the clock rang and I knew it was 5 am, Venus's appearance faded back to normal and she fell onto the pillows. Quickly hurrying to the passed out girl, checking to see if she was okay. Once I made sure she was, I picked her up and put her in her bed. I knew something was different to her than other Devil's but I really Didn't think this.

I went back into the living room of the house and looked towards the book shelf, wobbling over and running my fingers on the books I found Wilbur's life book. The dust that once held it had been removed, Venus had read it. It wasn't a surprise she had read it, but was that the reason for that. Sighing, I returned to my room and fell into a dark slumber....

{541} 

Sorry for the lack of me posting chapters, I have no sense of time My apologizes. I will try to get at least another chapter out this weekend <3