Koushi Sugawara

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚘v
I was walking to the gym to give Koushi his lunch this he forgot it. I reached the gym and I open the door.
Suga's Pov
I was doing practice and then I heard the door open. I saw Y/N, his H/C and his beautiful E/C looking at me. Y/N what are you going here I asked. You forgot your lunch said Y/N. Wait I did? I said. Yes you did koushi said Y/N. Oh thanks babe I said. I walked over to him and grabbed my lunch. WAIT BABE?!?!?? Yelled the team.
Your Pov
WAIT BABE?!?!? Yelled koushi's team. Koushi why didn't you tell your team so this doesn't happened I said to Koushi. Well I forgot and I thought you wouldn't like me to tell people about us dating said Koushi. Hello My name is Y/N L/N 3rd year and koushi's boyfriend I said. Sup daichi I said. Well hello again Y/N said daichi. Everyone tell Y/N your name said daichi. After Everyone said there name. Well it's nice to meet you all I said. I have to get going and if I don't I'm going to get in a lot of trouble with coach Washijou I said. WAIT YOU GO TO SHIRATORIZAWA said Hinata. Yeah well bye guys I have to for before I get in trouble with him I said. Bye babe said Koushi. Bye baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you like it.